Birthday present - possible GW

Old February 4th 05, 09:59 AM
Helen C Simmons

Default Birthday present - possible GW

During the week I had my birthday present from Vernon :-) My birthday was in
December, but my present occurred this week.

I went to have my innards flushed. So if you are squeamish - do not read on
;-)

Got to the place - and was greeted by the lady who would do the, ahem...
flushing out, and her four cats.

One cat was a long-haired Waffles - but a bit older. She was *lovely*. Same
shape head as Waffles, but a greater number of eyes :-) The rest were two,
for want of a better word - short-haired persians - I forget the name of the
breed - a ginger male (who was a sweetie), his half-sister, a tortie girl -
with wonderful whiskers, and a very shy longer-haired one with a sort of
coffee-coloured fur. But all three came to meet me and all three had much
fuss made of them and I was even allowed by the shy one, to make a fuss of
her.

The felines weren't allowed into the the "chamber" ;-)

Anyhow - the lady who did the "irrigating" was great fun - she & I got along
well - sharing jokes. Good job, really, considering what she was doing ;-)

The whole procedure was not unpleasant in any way, and due to a
strategically placed mirror, I could wave to last night's meal as it
departed.

Apparently, due to the vast quantity of vegetables I consume, my innards are
extremely healthy - with none of the nasties being seen that are all to
often revealed when someone who has an unhealthy diet has their innards
done. It was good to have it confirmed that my innards are healthy, as I
really, really would not want the innards as the lady described she has seen
from people who do not eat well. Stuff that is six-months' old being flushed
out is not uncommon apparently - YUK!!!

Since then - I've eaten a load of pro-biotic yoghurt and upped the veggies,
and this, combined with of my innard cleansing - I've, err... "moved"
several times more - which is normal I'm told, as the insides have been
stimulated into action - and the difference in my belly is *noticeable* - it
has shrunk quite a bit. It is noticeably flatter than a couple of days ago!

Certainly not something to do every week, but I'd consider it again in a few
months. And it really does provide an incentive to eat healthily to keep the
insides "pristine" :-)

Feeling flushed with success, helen s

www.ccbreckland.org.uk

Old February 4th 05, 01:52 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Helen C Simmons at
wrote on 2/4/05 3:59AM:

[...]

I've never heard of that! How interesting. Not unpleasant though? There have
been times, when I just felt, well, like that was what I *wanted* done.
After all, there are miles of it practically. I can well believe some of it
has been there a while.

Old February 4th 05, 02:13 PM
Victor Martinez

Helen C Simmons wrote:
The whole procedure was not unpleasant in any way, and due to a
strategically placed mirror, I could wave to last night's meal as it
departed.

Oh. Dear. God.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 4th 05, 04:28 PM
Helen Miles

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
news
Helen C Simmons wrote:
The whole procedure was not unpleasant in any way, and due to a
strategically placed mirror, I could wave to last night's meal as it
departed.

Oh. Dear. God.

ROTFLMAO Victor!!!!!!!!!!

You have *just* vocalised exactly what I was thinking. That and..

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Helen M

Old February 4th 05, 04:29 PM
Helen Miles

"Helen C Simmons" wrote in message

During the week I had my birthday present from Vernon :-) My birthday was in
December, but my present occurred this week.

I went to have my innards flushed. So if you are squeamish - do not read on
;-)///

No offence, but that is one sh*tty present!!!

Helen m

Old February 4th 05, 04:43 PM
Christina Websell

[...]

snip

This was your *birthday present* ?? OMG. Please don't tell me what you had
for Christmas!.. one or both of you is crazy ;-)

Tweed

Old February 4th 05, 05:56 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-04, Karen Chuplis penned:

I've never heard of that! How interesting. Not unpleasant though? There have
been times, when I just felt, well, like that was what I *wanted* done.
After all, there are miles of it practically. I can well believe some of it
has been there a while.

Does it actually flush out all the tubing, or just some part?

This sounded absolutely awful to me until she got to the part about her tummy
flattening ... hrmmmm ....

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old February 4th 05, 06:27 PM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:43:18 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

My thought exactly -- what a lot of crap. I had a "maiden Aunt" who went
this route regularly. MLB

Old February 4th 05, 11:54 PM
Victor Martinez

Christina Websell wrote:
This was your *birthday present* ?? OMG. Please don't tell me what you had
for Christmas!.. one or both of you is crazy ;-)

Apparently it's the latest rage here in the US, they call them
"colonics" or something like that. Apparently many celebrities are very
fond of them...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 5th 05, 01:05 AM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:54:39 +0000, Victor Martinez wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:
This was your *birthday present* ?? OMG. Please don't tell me what you had
for Christmas!.. one or both of you is crazy ;-)

Apparently it's the latest rage here in the US, they call them
"colonics" or something like that. Apparently many celebrities are very
fond of them...

It was also "the rage" in the 30s. which is when my "maiden Aunt" used to
do it. Imagine going downtown to have someone give you an enema. MLB