KAN I haf sum purrs plees?

Old February 19th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default KAN I haf sum purrs plees?

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Old February 19th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lily, we is 2 ferret girls and our fuzzmom said the same thing to us, only
we go in on Tuesday. We're not broke either......

Joy and She-Ra

"Helen Miles" schreef in bericht
news:362186b0435d9ec9baa07a468fdcdf47.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old February 19th 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I
isn't broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she
can't believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE
because I have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up
with a bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry
scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Lots of purrs for Munday.
--
Snoopy and Bagheera

Old February 19th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Lots of purrs for Monday. Miranda said to tell you it's not so bad,
except if you have to wear a stupid body-stocking afterwards, like this:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...58511339CKvZfi

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old February 19th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:362186b0435d9ec9baa07a468fdcdf47.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

Lily, mummy wouldn't hurt you would she? Just trust her, everything is going
to be OK.

Love

Jeanette

Old February 19th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-19 05:31:37 -0600, "Helen Miles" said:

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Rumbly purrs from way over her in der U.S. fur Lily Whiskers!!

Old February 19th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-19 05:46:06 -0600, "Nanny" said:

Lily, we is 2 ferret girls and our fuzzmom said the same thing to us,
only we go in on Tuesday. We're not broke either......

Joy and She-Ra

"Helen Miles" schreef in bericht
news:362186b0435d9ec9baa07a468fdcdf47.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Purr fur der ferret girls too.

Old February 19th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

Purrs for Lily and the ferret girls, particularly from Nox.

--Fil

Old February 19th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Lots of purrs for Monday. Miranda said to tell you it's not so bad, except
if you have to wear a stupid body-stocking afterwards, like this:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...58511339CKvZfi

I've never seen those before, Marina. Why and how long did Miranda need to
wear it?

Sandy

Old February 19th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Sandy wrote:

I've never seen those before, Marina. Why and how long did Miranda need to
wear it?

Sandy

She wore it after her spay, for three days if I remember correctly. It
was so she wouldn't pull out her stitches.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM