Skinny Cat

Old September 10th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lou B.

Default Skinny Cat

First of all, thanks to all who regularly post here! Especially to the
person who responded to the question about kitty constipation - I got
rid of the clay litter and my 19-year-old Kiki is doing much better!

Now then, I have her on thyroid medication (overactive) and she is doing
well after 3 months. I only have one question now: what would be the
best things to give her to fatten her up!

She is terribly thin. She loves evaporated milk but it gives her
diarrhea. She no longer seems interested in oily tuna. She now loves
(didn't used to) Temptations Treats (hairbal control) which I give her
now (upon advice I got here as a constipation remedy) following her
daily pill. Otherwise she eats adult formula dry "brat chow" - funny
critter won't eat canned food!

I think someone here once recommended kitten chow but I am afraid it
might be too rich for my Kiki's delicate tummy.

- Lou

Old September 10th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sosessyithurts

Lou B. wrote:
First of all, thanks to all who regularly post here! Especially to the
person who responded to the question about kitty constipation - I got
rid of the clay litter and my 19-year-old Kiki is doing much better!

why you trash my cat throw up post

I am also one of the ones you are thanking for replying to your post
about constipation...

the way to tell who someone is.. is not always be the username, but the
email behind the username

however!

you think my cat vomit post is a joke? you think I am trolling?

think about it..

I know you didn't read my post, now did you

WHY WOULD MY CAT PREFER THE VOMIT OVER FRESH FOOD?

simple.. it's easier to digest

she's eating what she wants, she's eating what her body tells her to
eat

she's only done this a couple of times... but hey! maybe she had just
eaten too much.. and the few times she did this.. she decided not to
waste

but your link.. had nothing to do with my post sucka!

im going to hack into your webtv and send you all kinds of
Classmates.com popups...

muuuuuuuuuu hahahahaha

Old September 10th 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lou B.

Default INSANE PERSON

Hello, insane person. I hope you respond to me personally again, because
then I can forward your message personally to your IP and get you
banned.

Furthermore, your local authorities may become interested in a so-called
cat lover who uses such abusive language and is likely a cat abuser.

- Lou

Old September 10th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lou B.

Whoever you were when you wrote that: You were drunk, you were stupid.
You did not know what you were saying. It's OK, so now just go away,
Chances are you won't remember. Good-bye,

Old September 10th 06, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Lou,

You've got to calm down. Things happen on usenet all of the time. People
are free to say what they want -- and frequently try to say outrageous
things to get a rise out of others. It's like catching fish in a net.

New people to usenet can get very upset and that only escalates the game.

Welcome to the group, by the way.

Rhonda

Old September 10th 06, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lou B." wrote in message
Hello, insane person. I hope you respond to me personally again, because
then I can forward your message personally to your IP and get you
banned.

Furthermore, your local authorities may become interested in a so-called
cat lover who uses such abusive language and is likely a cat abuser.

- Lou

Hi Lou. Welcome to the group. If you would be kind enough to include a
snippet of the post to which you are replying, we would know which of
us Insane People you are talking to. To which of us insane people you
are talking.

Old September 10th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lou B." wrote in message
Whoever you were when you wrote that: You were drunk, you were stupid.
You did not know what you were saying. It's OK, so now just go away,
Chances are you won't remember. Good-bye,

Lou, why is it so upsetting to you to think about cats eating their own
vomit? They do it. If it does not upset them why does it upset you?

And ... the poster you are flipping out over is a major cat lover and
an expressive free thinker. Sober as a judge, as they say.

If Barry scared you this much, I fear what the real bad guys of Usenet
will do.

Old September 10th 06, 11:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Buddy's Mom

I am not sure you will be able to put much weight on your kitty with
hyperthyroidism. That is part of the disease. Does the vet feel that
you are on the correct dosage? Does he do a blood test ever few
months? The levels of meds sometimes need to be changed.

Good luck.