Valentyme Shoppink

Old February 13th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Valentyme Shoppink

Da Booteek iz opin furr Valentyme Shoppink.
Weez got tayle an nek ribbinz ov awl kyndz,
furrendship joolree, inkludin pendentz tu go onda ribbinz,
fowlurz, boff eddibble an purittee.

I yam taykin ordurz furr kittee Kwiltz, az at leezt wun kittee haz
uh hoomin slave dat kin mayke dem.

- -
Pitô.ônya, purrpryitoor

Old February 13th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:20:14 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Da Booteek iz opin furr Valentyme Shoppink.
Weez got tayle an nek ribbinz ov awl kyndz,
furrendship joolree, inkludin pendentz tu go onda ribbinz,
fowlurz, boff eddibble an purittee.

I yam taykin ordurz furr kittee Kwiltz, az at leezt wun kittee haz
uh hoomin slave dat kin mayke dem.

- -
Pitô.ônya, purrpryitoor

Ooooh, datz rite! Owr noo yerz party iz morfink into a Valleytinez
day party! An whutz Valleytinez day wifout prezzies?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/12/2007 11:26:08 PM
Old February 13th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Hihi, Sweetee, howz da booteek bizniss goin? Efurryfing lukz furry nice in
heer! Whut iz yur best sellerz? Whut duz da furry fashinabullest kitteez
like?

Sundance, hoping he is being subtle enough

Old February 13th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Weze needz anotfur kittee kwilt. We is free kitteez an won kwilt, an
ders jest too much fitin fur da kwilt. So weze needs too more kwiltz. Ar
meowmie kwiltz so letz get her to make all da kittee kwiltz. Wen she
putz dem in da kwiltin frame itz a gudgud sleepin place.

Snowflake, Booker, an Chappy

Hoomin note: I have to be careful to close the sewing room door when
I've got a quilt in the frame. Or it immediately has kitty sized
depressions in it. They think it's a wonderful kitty hammock.

Julie

Old February 13th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

the porter twinklez anna Chester stepz owt... Err I getted da loferli lucy
jeweleriez befur butted I wantz somfin spekal I meanz realli spekal...
somfin dat sayz "purrminant, Chester, shiftin furm paw to paw

Old February 13th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

the porter twinklez anna owt stepz tiger anna TV,... they luk arownd anna
see the qwilt zamplez...

Tiger: MMe. A. haza lotsa jewleriez anna toyz anna stuffz.. Like yourown
wife kitty, I wuuld likta get sumfin diffurnt...

TV: Letz get deze qwiltz... kud we orderz diz here qwilt in a red flannel
heart shape?

Tiger agreez anna they go to the cownterta plaze der orderz...

Dat wuz eazier da i thinked... Not like somecatz juzt startin, winkz atta TV
watchin chester,,, Tiger

Old February 14th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Da Booteek iz opin furr Valentyme Shoppink.
Weez got tayle an nek ribbinz ov awl kyndz,
furrendship joolree, inkludin pendentz tu go onda ribbinz,
fowlurz, boff eddibble an purittee.

I yam taykin ordurz furr kittee Kwiltz, az at leezt wun kittee haz
uh hoomin slave dat kin mayke dem.

[the teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica.] Meow, Pitoonya. I need to get something furry
special for Stormmee. Maybe a ruby studded collar. Do you have any of
those?

Old February 14th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

PixieDust413 wrote:
Da Booteek iz opin furr Valentyme Shoppink.
Weez got tayle an nek ribbinz ov awl kyndz,
furrendship joolree, inkludin pendentz tu go onda ribbinz,
fowlurz, boff eddibble an purittee.

I yam taykin ordurz furr kittee Kwiltz, az at leezt wun kittee haz
uh hoomin slave dat kin mayke dem.

[the teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff
Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica.] Meow, Pitoonya. I need to get
something furry special for Stormmee. Maybe a ruby studded collar. Do you
have any of those?

We gotz roobeez onna gold, silfur, blak ur wite collarz.
Heer day iz, mayke yur chyze.
*****************
*****************
*****************
****************

We gotz dem in smawl ***********
Meedyum *****************
urr ladge **************************

--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 14th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Datz twu hart shaypt red flannel kwiltz.
Didja want Embroydurt naymz on eetsh?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 14th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Purrhapz uh frendship bracelet?
Wud a dymund rink lyke diz O* be moor tu yur lykink?

Pitô.ônya