Going toona fishing

Old January 15th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Going toona fishing

Dey wil! Til day do, lets jus haf anuther nip colada an enjoy da boat.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Hopefully da kaptin or jocko willz be alongta hepz uses soon, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Oh, yure duing wonderfullye! We jus need tu lern how tu uze da net,

an
get effurywon orgynized, an den weel be gud tu go!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Huge blush, err renfur i nefur did diz befur, ifin it wuza mowzey

kuld
garintee it butted i izunt qwuite az sure 'bowt diz toona stuffz,

Chester,
tryin hard

Dat sownds deslishus! I know we will ketch one because Chester

is
sew
smart.

Lucy

Old January 15th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Yess! Effurywon shood haf fun!

Lucy

"Sundance" wrote in message
. net...
Kool! I kud ware da stuffz I got fur goin to Catalina Island last

yeer!
Floweree shirt, straw hat, swim finz, snorkel, swim gogglez... Altho

maybe
I'll ware sunnyglassez insted uv gogglez.

Sundance

"Julie Porter" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Yess! We culd wer furry festive cloathes.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
now dat wuuld be fun, Chester, remfurin what Tiger sayed abowt da

luuooww
lazt year...

Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Maybee we can grill it on da beech an haf a big owtdoor party wif

mewsic
and nip coladas.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wonnerz whut kindof parti we iz gonna haf when we getz diz

her
giant
fishie, Chester imaginin,

Old January 15th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Yur gonna luck grate!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester sees tiger in hiz flowery shirt and catsiderz... hhhmmm, I

mite wear
diz ifin i kan haf red flowerz, Chester
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:45:18 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I likez dat idermint of flowery shirtz, Tiger haza nize one MME. A

gifed
hizsef, he mite efin be wearinit now, Chester, lookin arownd fur

Tiger

Hez rite offur heer wif myownself, Chester. An derez a nyce shop on
da Island dat selz dem so you can getz one wen we gettid bak wif owr
toona!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/14/2007 6:58:16 PM

Old January 15th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Reely? Dat will be fun tuu.

Lucy

yez anna jocko , 'cordinta OEJ knowz sum kule danze, Chester

Old January 15th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 02:49:09 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Yu red my mind! Dat would be purrfect, Chester.

Lucy

Good choice, Chester-man! Here, let me me show you how. First we pick
out a nice, strong net. I saw that you were looking at this one, so
how about we start out with it? And Mr. Mo, did I see you and Miz
Piglet looking at a net? Let's grab these two here.

Now Chester, tie this here big rope to that ring on the net. And Mo,
you do the same with your net. Now, Mr. CaptainCat, if you please?

[A large boom swings out from the port side of the fishing boat,
dragging Chester's net into the water. Another boom swings out from
the starboard side, pulling Mo's net in to the water. The captain
gives the throttles a bump to get the boat moving again.]

Now, here's the hard part - all of you kitties on board, start calling
the toonas! You've got to wake tem up and get their interest, so
they'll come and see what all the noise is about. And we can use my
secret weapon, too. See, I learned that the giant toonas around here
REALLY don't like parties. If kitties on party boats party too loud,
the giant toonas like to jump real high and splash watermonsters on
them.

So, everykitty that isn't watchng a net, it's party time! You steel
band kitties, start the moosik! Then let's all dance!

Jocko
Old January 15th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
D Mahoney

So, everykitty that isn't watchng a net, it's party time! You steel
band kitties, start the moosik! Then let's all dance!

Jocko

[The steel band plays on, kitties dance, and snacks and drinks are
served. Kittycats line the deck of the fishing boat calling "Heer,
toona, here toona, toona, tooon, toona". All the while, watchcats with
binoculars to their eyes scan the horizon.

One of the watchcats whistles and nods to the Captain, who nods to
Jocko. Jocko has a few words with Chester and Lucy, and with Mo and
Piglet. Deckhands scramble to get equipment ready.

Jocko meows "Now!" very loudly. A huge toona leaps out of the water on
the boat's port side, sending a huge wall of water towards the boat
as it lands in the water. The deckcats are ready, though, and quickly
raise a plastic weathershield so Chester and Lucy don't get drenched.

At the same time, another huge toona leaps into the water to the
boat's starboard. Deckhand cats again keep the fishing cats from
getting soaked.

Both toonas have flopped down into toona nets. The nets, straining to
near bursting, are brought aboard by the ship's winches. All the
fishing cats gather round...]

Yes sir! Egzzelent jobs, every kitty! This toona right here has got to
weigh at least a hunnert and fifty pounds, and this offur one is even
bigger. Huge toonas!

Jocko

Old January 15th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

duz wantsa get matchin shirtz? Chester hopeful
Julie Porter wrote in message
news
Yur gonna luck grate!

Lucy

Old January 15th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Chester! Chester! Chester!! Wee did it! Wee did it!

Jocko, fangu so much fur your help! Dis is sew eksiting!

Lucy