Do you sing to your cat?

Old July 18th 05, 09:44 PM
.oO rach Oo.

Default Do you sing to your cat?

If so, what do you sing and do they like it?

I sing (to the tune of Mellow Yellow) "They call me Stella Bella"
Delilah (by Queen) and Lilah (by Oasis)

anything that's on TV or the stereo. There are some songs they like and some
they hate... I sang that song that goes "what you fiiiiinnnd something...
what you feelllllll... to be real." and they weren't impressed. Ears went up
and back, meows and a startled look on their faces. Other songs, they will
close their eyes and purr or cuddle up. I guess they aren't much for disco.

--
..oO rach Oo.

Old July 18th 05, 10:06 PM
Mary

".oO rach Oo." wrote in message
.. .
If so, what do you sing and do they like it?

I sing (to the tune of Mellow Yellow) "They call me Stella Bella"
Delilah (by Queen) and Lilah (by Oasis)

anything that's on TV or the stereo. There are some songs they like and

some
they hate... I sang that song that goes "what you fiiiiinnnd something...
what you feelllllll... to be real." and they weren't impressed. Ears went

up
and back, meows and a startled look on their faces. Other songs, they will
close their eyes and purr or cuddle up. I guess they aren't much for

disco.

"Cheeky cheeky, you're so fine ...
And I'm lucky that you're mine ..."

To the tune of "Rubber Duckie."

There is also something I like to call
The Weasel Cantata--but it is entirely
instrumental--using the voice as an
instrument--kind of like scat singing.
And I do mean scat! This one is very
popular with the cats on their way to the
vet. (It is also so stupid that I often
just just break down and howl while
singing it.) We're a happy, simple
lot!

Old July 18th 05, 10:25 PM
John Doe

".oO rach Oo." wrote:

If so, what do you sing and do they like it?

I sing (to the tune of Mellow Yellow) "They call me Stella Bella"
Delilah (by Queen) and Lilah (by Oasis)

Yes, but only when Kiki has been doing badly, trying to comfort her.

Old July 18th 05, 10:35 PM
CatNipped

".oO rach Oo." wrote in message
.. .
If so, what do you sing and do they like it?

I sing (to the tune of Mellow Yellow) "They call me Stella Bella"
Delilah (by Queen) and Lilah (by Oasis)

anything that's on TV or the stereo. There are some songs they like and

some
they hate... I sang that song that goes "what you fiiiiinnnd something...
what you feelllllll... to be real." and they weren't impressed. Ears went

up
and back, meows and a startled look on their faces. Other songs, they will
close their eyes and purr or cuddle up. I guess they aren't much for

disco.

--
.oO rach Oo.

LOL, just this morning I was singing in my office and Sammy came running in
and jumped on my lap. I was very flattered that she liked my singing so
much... until she reached up and placed her paw over my mouth! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 18th 05, 10:55 PM
Alison

".oO rach Oo." wrote in
message .. .
If so, what do you sing and do they like it?

What's new pussy cat and How much is that pussy in the window. The
last sounds a bit suspect but we tend to say pussy rather than kitty
in the UKG
Alison

Old July 18th 05, 11:23 PM
Mary

"Alison" wrote in message

".oO rach Oo." wrote in
message .. .
If so, what do you sing and do they like it?

What's new pussy cat and How much is that pussy in the window. The
last sounds a bit suspect but we tend to say pussy rather than kitty
in the UKG

This kind of makes me want to ask what you call the other thing,
but of course I am much too classy for that.

Old July 18th 05, 11:36 PM
whitershadeofpale

"John Doe" wrote in message
".oO rach Oo." wrote:

If so, what do you sing and do they like it?

I sing (to the tune of Mellow Yellow) "They call me Stella Bella"
Delilah (by Queen) and Lilah (by Oasis)

Yes, but only when Kiki has been doing badly, trying to comfort her.

That's deep

How bout a few bars for the group!

Come on, don't be shy.

Anything but Slim Whitman

Old July 19th 05, 12:52 PM
Alison

"Alison" wrote in message

What's new pussy cat and How much is that pussy in the window.

The
last sounds a bit suspect but we tend to say pussy rather than

kitty
in the UKG

This kind of makes me want to ask what you call the other thing,
but of course I am much too classy for that. .

It called Mary cos Mary got dicked.
Alison

Old July 19th 05, 05:01 PM

Oue cat, Tribbles, would come for "The Impossible Dream" from "Man of
LaMancha" either sung or whistled.

Old July 19th 05, 05:08 PM
Mary

wrote in message
ps.com...
Oue cat, Tribbles, would come for "The Impossible Dream" from "Man of
LaMancha" either sung or whistled.

Wow. You've got some whistler!