Question for a Kitten

Old October 21st 05, 04:55 AM
Kreisleriana

Default Question for a Kitten

Q: Just how many times can you run up and down the stairs with a red
flannel mouse in your mouth, yelling "SQUEEEK! SQUEEEK!:

A: You'd be surprised.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 21st 05, 09:45 AM
Denise Clere

))))))))))))))))))))
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
news

Q: Just how many times can you run up and down the stairs with a red
flannel mouse in your mouth, yelling "SQUEEEK! SQUEEEK!:

A: You'd be surprised.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old October 21st 05, 10:21 AM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
Q: Just how many times can you run up and down the stairs with a red
flannel mouse in your mouth, yelling "SQUEEEK! SQUEEEK!:

A: You'd be surprised.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Awwwww! Dante is having a lot of fun, isn't he? Between FLINGING himself
everywhere, bouncing off walls and tormenting Stinky, he's a regular lil'
dood

Jill

Old October 21st 05, 02:57 PM
Karen

As many times as it takes.

For what? you may ask.

For said kitten to fall into a deep slumber.

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
news

Q: Just how many times can you run up and down the stairs with a red
flannel mouse in your mouth, yelling "SQUEEEK! SQUEEEK!:

A: You'd be surprised.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old October 21st 05, 03:06 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 04:21:50 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
Q: Just how many times can you run up and down the stairs with a red
flannel mouse in your mouth, yelling "SQUEEEK! SQUEEEK!:

A: You'd be surprised.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Awwwww! Dante is having a lot of fun, isn't he? Between FLINGING himself
everywhere, bouncing off walls and tormenting Stinky, he's a regular lil'
dood

Jill

Dante has massive quantities of fun. He's a lot of fun to watch, too.
Just the looks on his little face are just hilarious. He always
seems to have a big question mark or exclamation point floating over
his head.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 21st 05, 03:10 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:57:28 -0500, "Karen"
yodeled:

As many times as it takes.

For what? you may ask.

For said kitten to fall into a deep slumber.

And it took a looooooooooooong time. Time enough for him to jump on
the bed (with me in it) and chase said flannel mousie all over it
(with me in it). He was playing with that thing for hours.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 21st 05, 04:15 PM
Exocat

"Kreisleriana" wrote

And it took a looooooooooooong time. Time enough for him to jump on
the bed (with me in it) and chase said flannel mousie all over it
(with me in it). He was playing with that thing for hours.

WOW - I wish I was trim enough to fit into a flannel mousie!

Purrs
Gordon (student Dave) & the FF (master demolition operatives)

Old October 21st 05, 04:42 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:15:36 +0100, "Exocat"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote

And it took a looooooooooooong time. Time enough for him to jump on
the bed (with me in it) and chase said flannel mousie all over it
(with me in it). He was playing with that thing for hours.

WOW - I wish I was trim enough to fit into a flannel mousie!

OK, OK. "Throw me down the stairs my hat."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 21st 05, 11:14 PM
Exocat

"Kreisleriana" wrote
WOW - I wish I was trim enough to fit into a flannel mousie!

OK, OK. "Throw me down the stairs my hat."

Better. Much better.

Purrs
G & the FF (aka Pedants'r'us)