Farewell, Lilith mine wink

Old February 5th 18, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Farewell, Lilith mine wink

It iz wif heavy heart dat I announce dat mine wink, Lilith Kitten, has
journeyed to da Rainbow Bridge. Her meowmie posted to Facebook dis
morning:
"It is with a very heavy heart that I say Lilith, Nurse Cat & Chief
Editorial Catsistant, has gone to the Great Hereafter. Run free, Madame
Cheezberger".

Sammy da sad Redcat

Old February 5th 18, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 9:43:10 AM UTC-5, Samuel Redcat wrote:
It iz wif heavy heart dat I announce dat mine wink, Lilith Kitten, has
journeyed to da Rainbow Bridge. Her meowmie posted to Facebook dis
morning:
"It is with a very heavy heart that I say Lilith, Nurse Cat & Chief
Editorial Catsistant, has gone to the Great Hereafter. Run free, Madame
Cheezberger".

Sammy da sad Redcat

By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill,
Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still.
Where the friends of man and woman do run,
When their time on earth is over and done.
For here, between this world and the next,
Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.
On this golden land, they wait and they play,
Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.
No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,
For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.
Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,
Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.
They romp through the grass, without even a care,
Until one day they start, and sniff at the air.
All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,
Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.
For just at that instant, their eyes have met;
Together again, both person and pet.
So they run to each other, these friends from long past,
The time of their parting is over at last.
The sadness they felt while they were apart,
Has turned into joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,
And then, side-by-side, they cross over… together.
Old February 5th 18, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh, no, not Lilith! Who will ask us to opin up an say meow when we iz sik?

Sundance, sadly meatloafing for Lilith

Old February 7th 18, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 6:43:10 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
It iz wif heavy heart dat I announce dat mine wink, Lilith Kitten, has
journeyed to da Rainbow Bridge. Her meowmie posted to Facebook dis
morning:
"It is with a very heavy heart that I say Lilith, Nurse Cat & Chief
Editorial Catsistant, has gone to the Great Hereafter. Run free, Madame
Cheezberger".

Sammy da sad Redcat

Pipps gibs Sammy uh comfort hug n den letz Books gib sad Sammy a 'manhug" for comfurt