Bored kitten

Old January 9th 05, 02:06 PM
Harri

Default Bored kitten

I'z am gonna haffa stop porting over to Paw's truck fur a while - it's
gettin too boring there! Paw is in Or-uh-gone, at a truck stop dere. Da
roads tween dere and Catifurnia are all snowy and icy and big trucks
have to have chains on da tirez and Paw refuses to drive wif chains. SO
him has been sitting at the truck stop in Rice Hill since Friday and
it'z now Sunday. Dere's nofing fur a kitten to do dere! We'z played wif
all my kitten toys and we'z blanket-wrestled and we'z done kitten
cuddles, but youz can only do *so* much of dat wifout moving da truck
someplace else.

I fink I'z will just stay here wif you adventuring kitties full time
until Paw movez da truck again.

Harri Bored Roadcat

Old January 10th 05, 12:41 AM
Fred

"Harri" wrote in message
I'z am gonna haffa stop porting over to Paw's truck fur a while -
it's gettin too boring there! Paw is in Or-uh-gone, at a truck
stop dere. Da roads tween dere and Catifurnia are all snowy and
icy and big trucks have to have chains on da tirez and Paw
refuses to drive wif chains. SO him has been sitting at the truck
stop in Rice Hill since Friday and it'z now Sunday. Dere's nofing
fur a kitten to do dere! We'z played wif all my kitten toys and
we'z blanket-wrestled and we'z done kitten cuddles, but youz can
only do *so* much of dat wifout moving da truck someplace else.

I fink I'z will just stay here wif you adventuring kitties full
time until Paw movez da truck again.

Hi Harri,
Glad to hear youz iz waitin fur clean roads. Bein bored is better
than being wrapped around a telephone pole or jack-knifed in da
pass. When Ryan and I gets bored we know just what to do: We
sleep! Curl up together and just nap to make da time go faster.
It's like suspended animation ifn yu du it rite.
Can you take your Paw onna string and go fur a walk? You wouldn't
want to go running off, but a little adventure in da out might be
good ifn you tie Paw to a string so he can't get lost nor
separated.

--
Regards,
Diana, Ryan, wif Jetadiah standin by, and their hooman, Fred.

Old January 10th 05, 01:45 AM
Sundance

Sowns to me like a gud time fur yur Paw to werk on doze liddle kertins fur
next to yur lidder boks!
--
Sundance

Old January 10th 05, 05:25 AM
Harri

Ann wrote:
Sorry to hear you are stuck at the truck stop. Maybe your paw will get some
new toys for you?

Him says I already haf enuf fur a whole army of kittens. Which is
obviously not true!

But itz ok. Da snow went away and we getted to leave da truckstop. Wez
now in Sacrapurrmento, and might get to our home terminal tomorrow if da
Grapevine iznt clozed.

Harri
Old January 10th 05, 05:29 AM
Harri

Hi Harri,
Glad to hear youz iz waitin fur clean roads. Bein bored is better
than being wrapped around a telephone pole or jack-knifed in da
pass. When Ryan and I gets bored we know just what to do: We
sleep! Curl up together and just nap to make da time go faster.
It's like suspended animation ifn yu du it rite.
Can you take your Paw onna string and go fur a walk? You wouldn't
want to go running off, but a little adventure in da out might be
good ifn you tie Paw to a string so he can't get lost nor
separated.

I finked of dat, but it haz been raining and snowing and doze two-legs
duzn't do so good in wet and snow. At least *my* two-legs don't.

Harri
Old January 10th 05, 05:30 AM
Harri

Sundance wrote:

Sowns to me like a gud time fur yur Paw to werk on doze liddle kertins fur
next to yur lidder boks!
--
Sundance

Now datz a EGGZELENT idearment!

Harri
Old January 10th 05, 08:47 AM
Miss Violette

Make him take you inna snow, or more betterer, make himself go anna bring
you a snowball into da in fur you ta lick, OEJ

Old January 21st 05, 04:15 AM
Gabey8

[[Make him take you inna snow, or more betterer, make himself go anna
bring
you a snowball into da in fur you ta lick, OEJ]]

Say, that's not a bad idea.

And here's one you might like, too. When my Misty (RB) was a kitten, the
first time I took her on a leash to play in the snow, she loved it. But
she caught a cold.

So instead, from then on, I filled an old litterbox, one that was set
aside because she'd outgrown it, with snow. Then I brought it into the
basement for her to play in. She loved THAT, too.

Maybe if you can't take walks out in the snow, your Paw can think of a way
to bring some snow in for you to play in. There just has to be somewhere
that he can put the snow that won't get damaged by water once the snow
starts to melt.

Donna -- might try that again with the two new kitties who are coming home
tomorrow, since there's supposed to be snow on Sunday