BlueBird update

Old April 6th 04, 01:26 AM
Yoj

Default BlueBird update

I had a talk with BlueBird this afternoon. She is still having all the
health problems, and seldom has the energy to get to the computer any
more. LittleBit doesn't have much of an appetite.

However, there is good news. In spite of the appetite problem, and the
fact that she weighs only 6 pounds, LittleBit seems to be doing quite
well. Also, BlueBird has a friend who is hoping to move in with her, so
she won't have to move to be cared for. There is some red tape
involved, but they were able to take care of that, which they didn't
think would be possible. There are some complications. The friend is
36 years old and still lives with a very controlling mother. She has
some debts she needs to pay off, and since her mother controls the
finances, this is difficult. However, she is making progress, and is
also becoming more assertive. Obviously, I don't know the whole story,
but BlueBird has asked for prayers and purrs that this works out, if it
is meant to be. She says the Alzheimer's is getting worse, so she
really needs this.

Joy

Old April 6th 04, 01:35 AM
Dan M

also becoming more assertive. Obviously, I don't know the whole story,
but BlueBird has asked for prayers and purrs that this works out, if it
is meant to be. She says the Alzheimer's is getting worse, so she
really needs this.

Joy

I'll get all the kitties back home purring on this overtime, and I'll
keep BlueBird in my meditations while I'm on the road.

Dan

Old April 6th 04, 03:45 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:05:41 -0500, Karen Chuplis
wrote:

in article . net, Yoj at
wrote on 4/5/04 7:26 PM:

[...]

Purrs coming. THis might be good for BOTH of them.

Karen

Let me add my thoughts and the purrs from the gang here. Oh, and my
Little Bit says she has a couple extra pounds she's willing to give to
BB's LB. LOL
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old April 6th 04, 03:53 AM
JP Hobbs

Joy, good to hear about BlueBirdI do so hope that everything
turns out well for her,I sent her another letter last week with some
cuttings of cats and cat stories, she liked the last ones, and I've already
started
saving some more Hugs and Purrs for herand you deserve some too
Jean.

link.net...

Old April 6th 04, 04:17 AM
Sam Nash

"Yoj" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Many purrs for Bluebird and for her potential live-in.
Sam

Old April 6th 04, 04:52 AM
Marina

"Karen Chuplis" wrote

Purrs coming. THis might be good for BOTH of them.

Ditto post. Sounds like a good solution for both of them. Many purrs coming
over.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 6th 04, 07:03 AM
Yoj

Thanks, Jean.

--
Joy

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something else.

"JP Hobbs" jphobbsREMOVE THIS @dodo.com.au wrote in message
Joy, good to hear about BlueBirdI do so hope that everything
turns out well for her,I sent her another letter last week with some
cuttings of cats and cat stories, she liked the last ones, and I've

already
started
saving some more Hugs and Purrs for herand you deserve some too
Jean.

link.net...

Old April 6th 04, 07:04 AM
Yoj

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:05:41 -0500, Karen Chuplis
wrote:

in article . net, Yoj

at
wrote on 4/5/04 7:26 PM:

[...]

Thanks, Steve. My Skeeter could spare a couple of pounds too, but I
suppose it would make more sense to transplant from one Little Bit to
another. ;-)

--
Joy
Owned and operated by Lindy and Skeeter