Please could a Dog have some RB purrs?

Old June 1st 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
HRFLTiger

Default Please could a Dog have some RB purrs?

Please could Milo have some RB purrs as she makes her journey today?
Milo owns my 86 year old next door neighbour, Mary, and today, because
she has cancer of the kidneys and her quality of life has deteriorated
so much, Mary has had to make the decision to let her go to Rainbow
Bridge. You may remember that Mary had to let Thomas, her elderly 17
year old statescat go to the bridge in February, so he will be waiting
for Milo when she arrives. Mary is understandably extremely upset.

Milo is 14, and as a younger & healtier dog she was the scourge of the
Miles cats, chasing them every time they ventured into her garden. The
only one who could handle her and keep her in line was her own cat,
Thomas. HRFL Tiger used to enjoy tormenting Milo from the top of the
wall because he knew she couldn't reach him, and both Mary and I have
known that Milo has been ill for a while because she was disinterested
in making the effort to chase the Miles felines out of her garden
anymore.

If Milo & Mary could have some Rainbow Bridge purrs as Milo goes on
her final journey, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks
Helen M

Old June 1st 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

HRFLTiger wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Milo & Mary heading to Cardiff.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 1st 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Purrs and Wags for Milo, and to her sad staff.

Yowie

Old June 1st 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

HRFLTiger wrote:
Please could Milo have some RB purrs as she makes her journey today?
Milo owns my 86 year old next door neighbour, Mary, and today, because
she has cancer of the kidneys and her quality of life has deteriorated
so much, Mary has had to make the decision to let her go to Rainbow
Bridge.

If Milo & Mary could have some Rainbow Bridge purrs as Milo goes on
her final journey, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks
Helen M

Purrs for Milo on his journey and purrs for Mary's broken heart.

Jill

Old June 1st 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

HRFLTiger wrote:
Please could Milo have some RB purrs as she makes her journey today?

Of course Milo and Mary can have purrs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 1st 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-06-01 03:47:21 -0500, HRFLTiger said:

[...]

Purrs for Mary and this difficult time and a candle for Milo.

Old June 1st 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

HRFLTiger wrote:
If Milo & Mary could have some Rainbow Bridge purrs as Milo goes on
her final journey, I'd be very grateful.

Purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 1st 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:47:21 -0700, HRFLTiger
yodeled:

[...]

Purrs for a dear old doggie and her family and friends.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 1st 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs are on the way.

Hugs,

CatNipped

oups.com...

Old June 1st 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

wrote:

[...]

How very, very sad for such an elderly person to lose her pets so close
together. Does she have another kitty to keep her company? I sure hope
so... :-(

Mega purrs on the way for Milo, and her grieving human. (PLEASE tell me
she has another pet???).

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha