Treats Thief

Old September 11th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

Default ..Beware

On Sep 10, 9:21?am, "CatNipped" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 9, 9:18 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer
needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
computer. Beware...

Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?

Hugs,

CatNipped

BTW, he was talking about "Urge" software that is installed without a user's
knowledge or OK... *but* it nothing to do with the video I posted, it's
installed by Windows Media Player. Urge is not spyware, it is Windowss
answer to ITunes and it comes with Windows Media Player 11.

Hugs,

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

It layed an AD-WARE egg in my computer. Nothing more... Nothing less.
Beware...

That's all I have to say on the matter...

Drugz,

IBen Getiner

Old September 11th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Sep 10, 10:58?am, "Matthew" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 9, 9:18 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer
needed!
;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
computer. Beware...

Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?

Hugs,

CatNipped

There are better choices that describe him than idiot. That only touches
the tip of the iceberg. You usually need to have a shower after dealing
with him- Hide quoted text -

Then in your case, I'll appear more often... Make your boy-friend
happy! Or does he like his stank to still be there where he left it
after two or three days....?

IBen Getiner

Old September 11th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

ps.com...
"CatNipped" wrote in message

[...]

And all I'm saying is that it was your Windows Media Player that laid the
egg, not the video.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Drugz,

IBen Getiner

Old September 12th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Sep 11, 1:28?pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"CatNipped"

Don't even bother Lori. Kill fill the idiot The only way I see him is if
someone quotes him.

Oh, really....?? I think not! I think Matty can see IBen on hiz webtv
just fine... LOL...!!

Then you won't have to deal with the bend over; who wants his momma while
his daddy watches from the closet with his sister

What was that....?? Like incest, do you...? Sick slimy ****.. I always
said you were a ****ing weird-o.

IBen Getiner

Old September 12th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

"CatNipped" wrote in message

[...]

IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

You're a fool....

IBen

Stop thief! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 3 May 11th 07 05:54 PM
Catnip thief badwilson Cat anecdotes 6 March 30th 07 11:57 AM
The Chair Thief Ketzl's Dad Cat anecdotes 6 February 24th 07 08:03 PM
My thief, Omar Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 10 July 11th 04 05:57 PM
The bud thief Jean H Cat anecdotes 4 October 2nd 03 07:10 PM