Losing my tuchas (OY-T)

Old July 12th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Default Losing my tuchas (OY-T)

Quite literally, now that I'm beating myself up in the gym on a regular basis.

One of my coworkers snuck up on me today and whispers to me, "You're losing
your behind." And I asked her, "Is there any special reason you're watching
my behind, because I'm a married lady." And she just said she noticed there
was less butt since I stopped ordering from Nice Chinese Guy and Pizza Guy
Who Makes Mistakes With My Orders.

Today I knocked off 45 minutes on this thing called an elliptical machine.
don't know how to describe it except after 45 minutes the monitors said I
lost my lunch, literally: I'd eaten up, so to speak, 545 calories on the
thing. Then i did my weights, and what was supposed to have bee 5 min utes on
the treadmill turned into 30, because there are TV monitors attached and
Jeopardy was on.

Of course I had to ruin it by getting a chicken sandwich with fries afterward.
I'm so sick of celery right now I could hit something.

And so things don't get too OT, I look forward to going to bed. I'm beat. And
Stosh will be there to give me my rubdown.

Tomorrow I take my Little Guy in for his physical. I'm still nervous after
Odessa-Dolly's trouble last year. Never mind that Stosh is as strong as an ox,
and built like one. And after the appointment, not only do we expect over 90
degrees tomorrow, it's the Taste of Buffalo, the second largest food fair in
the US. Only Chicago's is bigger. And of course we have to go. We have so
little in Buffalo. We have to eat damn it! Say a few for my boy's doctor trip
tomorrow please, and for my waistline. And my butt that threatens to hang on
during a weekend food orgy.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old July 12th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message news:8703c361ab596@uwe...
[...]

God bless ya, Baha. I believe you and Stosh will make it through the
weekend! Be careful of Buffalo Wings....:-)
^..^

Kathy and Woodgie

Old July 14th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Kathy wrote:

God bless ya, Baha. I believe you and Stosh will make it through the
weekend! Be careful of Buffalo Wings....:-)

Stosh was pronounced Fine and Healthy, though a bit on the chunky side, and
beat the snot out of the doctor when she trimmed his nails. She was also
genuinely surprised when she learned we had acquired Marilyn's cats; she
thought Stosh would have torn them to ribbons, but he is buddies with The
Fella and treats China-Dolly like a little lady. She could not believe we had
successful integration, thinking Stosh must be Sole and Absolute Ruler. The
truth is our home is an oligarchy and Stosh is a swaggering figurehead, the
true Mistress being Brandy.

We survived wings and all the other evils at The Taste. This year they
started offering smaller sample portion alternatives as well as health-
conscious options. I can proudly say I ate, and did not cheat, and can hold
my head high as I wipe the Frank's Red Hot off my lips.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old July 16th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
Stosh was pronounced Fine and Healthy, though a bit on the chunky side, and
beat the snot out of the doctor when she trimmed his nails. snip
Blessed be,
Baha

That's great to hear!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek
Old July 12th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message news:8703c361ab596@uwe...
Quite literally, now that I'm beating myself up in the gym on a regular
basis.

(snip)

I tried to sing the subject line to a tune by REM, bit it didn't scan.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 12th 08, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

I tried to sing the subject line to a tune by REM, bit it didn't scan.

LOL!! Try this: sing "my" as the two descending notes. Scans great
that way.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 12th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

I tried to sing the subject line to a tune by REM, bit it didn't scan.

LOL!! Try this: sing "my" as the two descending notes. Scans great
that way.

(snort!) "Oh no, I ate too much."

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 12th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

[...]

Purrs for Stosh's doctor trip.

Good for you on the loss! If you lost it once, you can lose whatever you
eat tomorrow.

Joy

Old July 12th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Good for the loss. Be glad someone noticed. I lost about 30 pounds, a dress
size and, much to my not wanting it a shoe size. Not ONE person noticed.
Guess I should have worn baggy clothes for awhile!!!!
. ..

Old July 12th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jul 11, 6:52*pm, "Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote:
I stopped ordering from Nice Chinese Guy and Pizza Guy
Who Makes Mistakes With My Orders.

My weakness- last Sunday I called for an Indian- for various reasons I
haven;t used this place for a while and when I called the guy said "We
thought you must have moved out of the area"-I am that well known to
them!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

cat losing fur lori Cat health & behaviour 3 March 28th 06 10:26 PM
cat losing fur lori Cat health & behaviour 1 March 26th 06 11:13 PM
losing fur hawk Cat health & behaviour 6 February 20th 06 02:08 AM
Need Help-- Cat losing his EYE happilycrabby Cat health & behaviour 18 September 2nd 05 02:25 AM
My Cat is Losing Fur - What Sould I Do? BenitoJuarez1862 Cat health & behaviour 18 October 8th 04 11:29 PM