Remember Radar O'Reilly?

Old March 31st 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Remember Radar O'Reilly?

For some reason, I found myself wondering what Gary Burgoff was doing now,
and looked him up on the web. Not only is he doing well, but he is still an
animal fan and painter. I found his web site with pictures of his prints,
including a cat one I really want (not happening, but I can dream, right?)
I am just so impressed with how talented he is.

http://members.aol.com/ArtByRadar/index.html

Pam S.
--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Old March 31st 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-30 20:59:12 -0600, "Pamela Shirk" said:

For some reason, I found myself wondering what Gary Burgoff was doing
now, and looked him up on the web. Not only is he doing well, but he
is still an animal fan and painter. I found his web site with pictures
of his prints, including a cat one I really want (not happening, but I
can dream, right?) I am just so impressed with how talented he is.

http://members.aol.com/ArtByRadar/index.html

Pam S.

I didn't know that about him! Great White Hunter. WAY cool piece.

Old March 31st 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
For some reason, I found myself wondering what Gary Burgoff was doing
now, and looked him up on the web. Not only is he doing well, but he
is still an animal fan and painter. I found his web site with
pictures of his prints, including a cat one I really want (not
happening, but I can dream, right?) I am just so impressed with how
talented he is.

http://members.aol.com/ArtByRadar/index.html

Pam S.

That's the great thing about the web, when you wonder about something now
you can look it up and usually find something. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 1st 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
For some reason, I found myself wondering what Gary Burgoff was doing
now, and looked him up on the web. Not only is he doing well, but he
is still an animal fan and painter. I found his web site with
pictures of his prints, including a cat one I really want (not
happening, but I can dream, right?) I am just so impressed with how
talented he is.

http://members.aol.com/ArtByRadar/index.html

Pam S.

Gary Burghoff's paintings are full of life; I love them!

Jill

Old April 3rd 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I've been a fiend for M*A*S*H from my childhood, and still try to squeeze in
obsessive watching on Hallmark, despite Louie's objections that I've seen the 5
o'clock Charlie episode enough times to recite it verbatim in my sleep. This
from the man who has every Doctor Who episode except for around five or six that
gotr lost from BBC's archives.

I loved Radar, especially in the earlier years when he was a more conniving
little so-and-so than when Potter joined the unit. Burghoff always had a hell of
a lot of talent.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old April 5th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
For some reason, I found myself wondering what Gary Burgoff was doing now,
and looked him up on the web. Not only is he doing well, but he is still an
animal fan and painter. I found his web site with pictures of his prints,
including a cat one I really want (not happening, but I can dream, right?)
I am just so impressed with how talented he is.

http://members.aol.com/ArtByRadar/index.html

Pam S.

I didn't know he paints too. I loved watching MASH. Thanks for the link,
Pam.
Best wishes to you and your family,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 9th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Nice to know he's still around. I've been watching MASH as long as I
can remember. Got a bunch of them on tape at home, and watch the
reruns without commercials. I don't have cable TV, and the antenna is
nearly useless. Cause I'm behind a BIG hill. So, the MASH tapes get a
bit of use.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

nk.net...

Old April 9th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

There is a usenet group alt.tv.mash which you may enjoy.

"You're just going to sit around and let yourself get bombed?"

"I knew I should have bet on the Jeep."

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.