Iyis Feeling a widdl Gudder, Sunrise

Old October 23rd 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Iyis Feeling a widdl Gudder, Sunrise

Wen Uncl Bill comd hom frum wurk I tole him dat I wuz hungree. Hee wuz
gwad to heer me talk beclaws he wikes da weigh I speek Purshyun wiff a
Siamese aksent.

Sew he opind sum gushy fudz an putted it on da counner by da kibbl,
dat I ayen fell wike eetin. Wen I din't getted up dere eesy hee pikd
meseff up an I gotted on da couner an eeted sum gud gooshy fudz an sum
bites ub kibble tootoo. Den, wen he wuz gonna hep me down, I jumpied
down mineonseff.

Now I am ressing in mine widdl hous dat SaMANfa has givd me, wiff a
bole of wadder by me. I did hobbl to da doodlbox an got rid ub sum
doodl. Utherwis, I am gonna RESS. I wike watchin da puppy zoomies frum
in heer. An ressing. eyes close

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old October 23rd 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 22, 7:51*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Wen Uncl Bill comd hom frum wurk I tole him dat I wuz hungree. Hee wuz
gwad to heer me talk beclaws he wikes da weigh I speek Purshyun wiff a
Siamese aksent.

Sew he opind sum gushy fudz an putted it on da counner by da kibbl,
dat I ayen fell wike eetin. Wen I din't getted up dere eesy hee pikd
meseff up an I gotted on da couner an eeted sum gud gooshy fudz an sum
bites ub kibble tootoo. Den, wen he wuz gonna hep me down, I jumpied
down mineonseff.

Now I am ressing in mine widdl hous dat SaMANfa has givd me, wiff a
bole of wadder by me. I did hobbl to da doodlbox an got rid ub sum
doodl. Utherwis, I am gonna RESS. I wike watchin da puppy zoomies frum
in heer. An ressing. eyes close

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

I'm stil worried about her and she's still going to see the TED but
she seems much more likely to recover. She does talk like a meezer.

--
Will in New Haven
Old October 23rd 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

silly hoomin iz hersef notted a himalayin??? deze meanz hersef haza meezer
heritage, stormmee, who purbli haz sum alzo beclawz of herown voice anna da
fakt dat her kan jump strate up furm da floor onto anithin her wantz

--
Have a great day

Old October 23rd 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 22, 4:51*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Wen Uncl Bill comd hom frum wurk I tole him dat I wuz hungree. Hee wuz
gwad to heer me talk beclaws he wikes da weigh I speek Purshyun wiff a
Siamese aksent.

Sew he opind sum gushy fudz an putted it on da counner by da kibbl,
dat I ayen fell wike eetin. Wen I din't getted up dere eesy hee pikd
meseff up an I gotted on da couner an eeted sum gud gooshy fudz an sum
bites ub kibble tootoo. Den, wen he wuz gonna hep me down, I jumpied
down mineonseff.

Now I am ressing in mine widdl hous dat SaMANfa has givd me, wiff a
bole of wadder by me. I did hobbl to da doodlbox an got rid ub sum
doodl. Utherwis, I am gonna RESS. I wike watchin da puppy zoomies frum
in heer. An ressing. eyes close

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Weze purrin fur yew tu feel beddur ana beddur.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old October 23rd 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:51:26 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Wen Uncl Bill comd hom frum wurk I tole him dat I wuz hungree. Hee wuz
gwad to heer me talk beclaws he wikes da weigh I speek Purshyun wiff a
Siamese aksent.

Sew he opind sum gushy fudz an putted it on da counner by da kibbl,
dat I ayen fell wike eetin. Wen I din't getted up dere eesy hee pikd
meseff up an I gotted on da couner an eeted sum gud gooshy fudz an sum
bites ub kibble tootoo. Den, wen he wuz gonna hep me down, I jumpied
down mineonseff.

Now I am ressing in mine widdl hous dat SaMANfa has givd me, wiff a
bole of wadder by me. I did hobbl to da doodlbox an got rid ub sum
doodl. Utherwis, I am gonna RESS. I wike watchin da puppy zoomies frum
in heer. An ressing. eyes close

Yoo ress now, Sunrise, an makes sure dat yoo
tells Unka Bill to report on da TED bisit!

I'ze purrink fur yoo!
Purrrrrrr....................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/22/2009 10:52:18 PM
Old October 23rd 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:08:02 -0500, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

silly hoomin iz hersef notted a himalayin??? deze meanz hersef haza meezer
heritage, stormmee, who purbli haz sum alzo beclawz of herown voice anna da
fakt dat her kan jump strate up furm da floor onto anithin her wantz

Dat mus be, beclawz we Purrsians don't jump onto
cownterz! We iz furry dekoratiff cowch potatoz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/22/2009 10:53:32 PM
Old October 23rd 09, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Sunrise, ar yu uh himalayen urr uh heralayen dere
cat?
--
Pitô.ônya wunnerink bowt woidz

Old October 23rd 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

diz jumpin iza gud thing, i kan jump onna furri furm da floor anna makez
himz gifez minesef a hoominbak ride all rownd da howze, stormmee

--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:08:02 -0500, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

silly hoomin iz hersef notted a himalayin??? deze meanz hersef haza
meezer
heritage, stormmee, who purbli haz sum alzo beclawz of herown voice anna
da
fakt dat her kan jump strate up furm da floor onto anithin her wantz

Dat mus be, beclawz we Purrsians don't jump onto
cownterz! We iz furry dekoratiff cowch potatoz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/22/2009 10:53:32 PM

Old October 23rd 09, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Yez, pweeze git bedder. I am sending wotz uff purrs for yerownself.
Whutz rong wiff yoo agin? I forgitted, Mosey
Mimzy n Bob Qat join in wif tiny Kit purrs fur healing