Could be an IBK coming!

Old April 28th 05, 11:42 PM
Bill Stock

Default Could be an IBK coming!

A co-worker said a friend had an IBK to send to a good home. It's a ginger
stripey thing, looks very cute. Hopefully it all works out.

Just don't tell Cali.

Old April 29th 05, 01:19 AM
jmcquown

Bill Stock wrote:
A co-worker said a friend had an IBK to send to a good home. It's a
ginger stripey thing, looks very cute. Hopefully it all works out.

Just don't tell Cali.

Awwww, hope you get the itty bitty kitty! And that Cali doesn't mind

Jill

Old April 29th 05, 02:36 AM
Catnipped

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
A co-worker said a friend had an IBK to send to a good home. It's a ginger
stripey thing, looks very cute. Hopefully it all works out.

Just don't tell Cali.

Piccies! I wanna see the piccies as soon as you get the ginger stripey
thing! (I have kitten fever to the nth degree already, I *can't* get any
worse!!!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 29th 05, 04:33 AM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:36:47 -0500, "Catnipped"
yodeled:

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
A co-worker said a friend had an IBK to send to a good home. It's a ginger
stripey thing, looks very cute. Hopefully it all works out.

Just don't tell Cali.

Piccies! I wanna see the piccies as soon as you get the ginger stripey
thing! (I have kitten fever to the nth degree already, I *can't* get any
worse!!!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

What she said!!

Theresa
Old April 29th 05, 04:39 AM
Marina

Bill Stock wrote:

A co-worker said a friend had an IBK to send to a good home. It's a ginger
stripey thing, looks very cute. Hopefully it all works out.

Just don't tell Cali.

Oooh, good luck. An orange stripey thing! Just what I'd like to have!

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere
Old April 29th 05, 06:51 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:42:02 -0400, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

A co-worker said a friend had an IBK to send to a good home. It's a ginger
stripey thing, looks very cute. Hopefully it all works out.

I'm jealous... I've never had an IBK Silly and Scout were really
quite big when they came to us.
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
http://www.kajikitscorner.com
*remove 'nospam' to reply
Old April 30th 05, 03:09 AM
Bill Stock

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
A co-worker said a friend had an IBK to send to a good home. It's a
ginger
stripey thing, looks very cute. Hopefully it all works out.

Just don't tell Cali.

Piccies! I wanna see the piccies as soon as you get the ginger stripey
thing! (I have kitten fever to the nth degree already, I *can't* get any
worse!!!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

What she said!!

It's not looking good at the moment. The owners are leaving for the summer
on Sunday, but they say the IBK is only 5 weeks and too young to leave the
mother. OK, so WTF was the original request about. Also strange, there only
appears to be the one kitten? Mother also looked a little off in the
picture. Although the IBK looked fine.

Bummed.

Theresa