Aerial Mary

Old July 23rd 05, 12:29 PM
Alison

"SuperZee via CatKB.com" wrote in message

And....you can go to maps.google.com and see an aerial view of

Mary's house!!

Type in the address, click on "Satellite"...zoom in..and there it

is, right
off the highway. E-Z on, E-Z off.

I don't think this is fair to her husband
Alison

Old July 23rd 05, 01:55 PM
whitershadeofpale

SuperZee via CatKB.com wrote:
And....you can go to maps.google.com and see an aerial view of Mary's house!!

Type in the address, click on "Satellite"...zoom in..and there it is, right
off the highway. E-Z on, E-Z off.

Personals (all public domain information, some provided by Nancy
herself):

From her resume:

(She recently lost her RR account, so this email
is no longer valid)
744 Currituck Drive, Raleigh NC 27609, USA
Tel: (919) 637-0702

The Coleman Group Inc
304 Glenwood Av, Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 828-5075

Her Boss:

Edwin Coleman, Jr.
425 N Bloodworth St
Raleigh, NC 27604-1223
Tel.: (919) 832-5014

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Husband that she met at alt.personals.fat
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W67615D6B, oh wait, just kidding.
Met probably at the Historical Society where they both work:

Mark A Moore
744 Currituck Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609-6320
Tel.: (919) 510-9510

Moore, Mark Anderson Archives & History
Admin. 919-807-7292

And all of this is just the tip of the iceburg...

Hey do me! Mine is 112 Smyth St Lynchburg VA 24501 - It's on the Google
Maps.

WHO THA FRICK CARES!

I Can see Ruprecht from the satellite maps. If I knew what time you
would be watching, I could go outside and shoot you the full moon.

Get A Life!

Husband that she met at alt.personals.fat
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W67615D6B, oh wait, just kidding.
Met probably at the Historical Society where they both work:

Mark A Moore
744 Currituck Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609-6320
Tel.: (919) 510-9510

Moore, Mark Anderson Archives & History
Admin. 919-807-7292

And all of this is just the tip of the iceburg...

Hey do me! Mine is 112 Smyth St Lynchburg VA 24501 - It's on the Google
Maps.

WHO THA FRICK CARES!

I Can see Ruprecht from the satellite maps. If I knew what time you
would be watching, I could go outside and shoot you the full moon.

Get A Life!

Hell! Come'on by the house! I'm having a big ass yard sale today, I'll
twist us up a big ass blunt! and we can sit here and flame people on
usenet, while making money from my own front yard.

Then all the wannabee's can watch us from google maps! Come'on, we goin
smoke it up over here!

I shoulda had this **** out in the yard by 6:30, but my ass was up on
this damn wreck.pets.cats. thingy till 3:30 AM. (my eyes are burning)

No Freaks Please.

Old July 23rd 05, 03:12 PM
Trish

"SuperZee via CatKB.com" wrote in message

And....you can go to maps.google.com and see an aerial view of Mary's

house!!

Type in the address, click on "Satellite"...zoom in..and there it is,

right
off the highway. E-Z on, E-Z off.

Personals (all public domain information, some provided by Nancy
herself):

This is just low and nasty, how very mature of you.

Old July 23rd 05, 03:32 PM
whitershadeofpale

whitershadeofpale wrote:

Hell! Come'on by the house! I'm having a big ass yard sale today, I'll
twist us up a big ass blunt! and we can sit here and flame people on
usenet, while making money from my own front yard.

Then all the wannabee's can watch us from google maps! Come'on, we goin
smoke it up over here!

I shoulda had this **** out in the yard by 6:30, but my ass was up on
this damn wreck.pets.cats. thingy till 3:30 AM. (my eyes are burning)

No Freaks Please.

Ok, I'm up to $7.00 bucks now.

I got people coming to look at a brand new leather love-seat/recliner
$125.00 (tha't cheap considering it's a $650.00 peice.

Ruprecht looks nervous, I think he thinks, we are moving.

I have 2 more nice sofas, this stuff is in my way! Under the sofa, was
full of cat hair!

Old July 23rd 05, 03:50 PM

"SuperZee via CatKB.com" wrote:

And....you can go to maps.google.com and see an aerial view of Mary's house!!

snip

You are one ****in' arsehole

-mhd

Husband that she met at alt.personals.fat
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W67615D6B, oh wait, just kidding.
Met probably at the Historical Society where they both work:

Mark A Moore
744 Currituck Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609-6320
Tel.: (919) 510-9510

Moore, Mark Anderson Archives & History
Admin. 919-807-7292

And all of this is just the tip of the iceburg...

Ahem. I hope you have covered yourself against anticipated legal
repercussions for revealing all this personal stuff.

Old July 23rd 05, 04:40 PM
whitershadeofpale

whitershadeofpale wrote:
whitershadeofpale wrote:

Hell! Come'on by the house! I'm having a big ass yard sale today, I'll
twist us up a big ass blunt! and we can sit here and flame people on
usenet, while making money from my own front yard.

Then all the wannabee's can watch us from google maps! Come'on, we goin
smoke it up over here!

I shoulda had this **** out in the yard by 6:30, but my ass was up on
this damn wreck.pets.cats. thingy till 3:30 AM. (my eyes are burning)

No Freaks Please.

Ok, I'm up to $7.00 bucks now.

I got people coming to look at a brand new leather love-seat/recliner
$125.00 (tha't cheap considering it's a $650.00 peice.

Ruprecht looks nervous, I think he thinks, we are moving.

I have 2 more nice sofas, this stuff is in my way! Under the sofa, was
full of cat hair!

Ah! Now! $137.00 and counting, I sold the love-seat.
Now I got mad money!
Yeah! It's no fun when the cats got the gun!

Now, maybe I'll just pay for one of them online search thingys and see
who posted that mess from DALLAS TEXAS?

or...re-up my catnip stash... hmmm I'll have to think about this.

Old July 23rd 05, 07:28 PM
=^..^=

SuperZee via CatKB.com wrote:
And....you can go to maps.google.com and see an aerial view of Mary's house!!

Type in the address, click on "Satellite"...zoom in..and there it is, right
off the highway. E-Z on, E-Z off.

Personals (all public domain information, some provided by Nancy
herself):

Uhh, what happened to this list? Now people are posting personal
information and crap about people?
I don't care if it was public or not, what gave you the right to
disclose it here?

I recall a list (last year) that did have some spiteful stuff going on
occasionally (like any newsgroup list) but basically it was pretty
friendly. and uhh... about cats... yah. it was...

Hailey who is a little weirded out