Aerial Mary

Old July 28th 05, 04:45 PM
Ditty

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:49:57 +0100, "Alison"
wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Why is it that when you put .8 moles of NaOH in a liter of
water, the concentration of NaOH molecules is nearly 0?

LOL! I noticed everybody but Lyn answered. Oooo, ooooo, I used to

be an
atomic physicist and a neursurgeon in my spare time - ask me some

atomic
questions or some neurosurgeon questions (but, like Lyn, I may need

a few
days to google before I can answer).

One person, Ditty, answered the question and Trish and Kitkat made
other replies. If that's your definition of everybody, it's a good
job you didn't attempt to answer the question.
Alison

Easy for me to answer. I just retired from 40 years in a Toxicology
Lab.

--
Ditty
"Thousands of years ago, cats were

http://www.dearauntnettie.com
http://www.dearauntnettie.com/museum
http://www.dearauntnettie.com/gallery

Old July 28th 05, 04:52 PM
Ditty

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:50:02 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio

From: Ditty

From: "-L."

Trish wrote:
I know you were not a vet tech for 15 years sweeetie

Never claimed I was. I was a molecular biologist for 15 years. I have
done animal welfare and rescue for 17+ years. You can't read worth a
****.

-L.

Why is it that when you put .8 moles of NaOH in a liter of
water, the concentration of NaOH molecules is nearly 0?

Because NaOH dissociates almost completely into sodium ions (+1) and
hydroxyl ions (-1).

OK, that was too easy!

If an enzyme-catalyzed reaction in the human body at normal
body temp. has an activation energy of 10 kcal, what is the
increase in the reaction rate if you have a fever of 104 deg F?

Sorry, I retired after 40 years in a Tox Lab and I really don't want
to pull out the equations again. I came here to talk about cats.

Old July 28th 05, 05:19 PM
meowmix

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:32:06 -0400, "whitershadeofpale"
wrote:

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message

"dave hillstrom"
maybe you should just go back to your video games, homey.

where DO all you micro-encephalics come from, anyway?

--
dave hillstrom

SILENCE MOMS ASS-LICKING BASEMENT DWELLER!

"I will govern according to the common weal, but not according to the

common
will"

ooops! my apologies good man! what I meant to say was

moms basement dwelling (compliments of Blink) n n n n n aaand you're an ass
licker

yeah, ass licker

is that something you have tried personaly and recomend others try?
btw whos arse did you lick?

--

meowmix

mhm x v i x i i i

destroyer of ahmer egoes and terror of usenet.

the ahm spanked gallery so far:

medevul

more coming soon?
Old July 28th 05, 05:23 PM
Steve G

Nomen Nescio wrote:
(...)

If an enzyme-catalyzed reaction in the human body at normal
body temp. has an activation energy of 10 kcal, what is the
increase in the reaction rate if you have a fever of 104 deg F?

6 ohms per metric bushel.

S.

Old July 29th 05, 12:26 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 28 Jul 2005 10:49:57a, Alison wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Why is it that when you put .8 moles of NaOH in a liter of
water, the concentration of NaOH molecules is nearly 0?

LOL! I noticed everybody but Lyn answered. Oooo, ooooo, I
used to be an tomic physicist and a neursurgeon in my spare
time - ask me some atomic questions or some neurosurgeon
questions (but, like Lyn, I may need a few days to google
before I can answer).

One person, Ditty, answered the question and Trish and Kitkat
made other replies. If that's your definition of everybody,
it's a good job you didn't attempt to answer the question.
Alison

CN tends to embellish and exaggerate in most of her postings.
"Everyone" and "need a few days" were a clue (as if we needed one!
) even though "Nomen" only posted the question hours earlier,
and, only 2 replied to the actual test. LOL Lyn's out of town, so
she won't be answering that one any time soon.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with
baited breath." - W.C. Fields
Old August 19th 05, 09:51 AM
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers

I was busily flonking away in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, when The
Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to dave hillstrom:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:29:25 -0400, "whitershadeofpale" wrote:
"dave hillstrom"
maybe you should just go back to your video games, homey.

where DO all you micro-encephalics come from, anyway?

SILENCE MOMS ASS-LICKING BASEMENT DWELLER!

think i could get some backup for this one?

Well, okay. Hey, Paleface, when are you going to stop raping your sister and
your dog?

--
__________________________________________________ __________________________*
Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!!
Lola Stonewall Riot; Smeeter: Pending
2001 RADW Bitch of the Year, ADRIC Awards (by acclamation); mhm 29x21; Tom
Baker's #1 Fan; Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; S.N.A.R.K.Y.: Synthetic
Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork; the Discordian
People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without portfolio); Demon of
Mockery and Silliness, Demon Lord of Confusion, Demon Prince of Absurdity;
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Lola, called Snarky, Queen of
the Snarks of Ærisia; Queen of Rice; TransWench; Ship's Chaos Demon, Bad
Ship BetNoirian; The God of Odd Statements; Dr. L. C. Snark, Professor of
Philosophy, Critical Theory (Liberal Arts and Contemporary Studies),
Mockery, Silliness, Confusion, Absurdity, Chaos, & General Mayhem, Centre
For Xena Studies; The God-Fairy-Demon Snark; The Black Goat With A Thousand
Young; Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE,
KOTHASK, GGGHD, MWFA, HCNB, CPFG, CEM; Bent Depraved N. Deviant
Cock-Smoker, Esq., Superfaggot; Canadian Popular Front for the Whitetail
Jihad; Wearer of the Holy FAGGOT Hat; Sec'y, Int'l Homosexual Conspiracy;
Treasurer, Int'l Anarchist Conspiracy; Czar of all the Flonkers; Mastermind
of the SMOF; allegedly The Worst Kind Of Feminist; Chas. E. Pemberton
ICQ: 135930147; popesnarkyatwitchnetdotorg or
popesnarkyatgmaildotcom
BITCH PRIDE!
Quotable quotes:
"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
One from the Dark Lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, In the Land of
Redmond where the Shadows lie."'

"Laws count, the US Constitution count more, and we need to have judges on
the bench who are going to Carry Out those laws, not Make Law or Interpret
Law." -- John "Easily" Shocked contradicts his own words on the overriding
importance of society's reluctance to accept homosexuality, in Message-ID:
brIDe.67062$Qo.12613@fed1read01

"Oh, and Snarky, if you're listening: **** you, Asshole! Enjoy the few
remaining days of your internet access." -- Kooky troll John Long gets
delusional, sometime back in 2001

A sad little top-poster with the nym of "Choirboy" once lamed:
Well, gee, coming from an asshole like *you* ...
ESAD, ya 'ho bitch.

Please to be posting proof, you facile fridgemagnet.
-- replied the Aussie rapier, aka fnord/Affinity, in Message-ID:

Basically, the fundamental premises of religion are evil, ultimately
authoritarian and amounting to "Might makes right", so when you run into
people who are both religious and good, (a) they're good in spite of
their religiosity and (b) don't cross their religiosity.
-- mimus

"I have a dream...that one day the whole world will know the joy of my
nipples!" -- Stimpy

"Bad stories are bad stories. We just call them as they are." -- DBurns
demonstrates his sheer cluelessness on Mar 9, 2002, at 6:25 pm, in
rec.arts.drwho

"Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are beginning
to irritate me with these obsessions of yours! Fish don?t just catch
themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, & Gems" (64/318)

"The meek shall inherit the earth -- 2' x ~6' x 6' of it."

"Bernadette, you ignorant oaf.
Bernadette, you brainless dullard.
Bernadette, you feeble-minded wag.
Bernadette, you blathering baboon.
Bernadette, you babbling boor.
Bernadette, you depraved dolt.
Bernadette, you stinking slimeball.
Bernadette, you yammering yak.
Bernadette, you lily-livered lush.
Bernadette, you hard-hearted hulk."
-- Mother Be Strange gets very hard on herself, in
"If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for these
U-nited States!" -- Sen. Helms, in a senate floor debate over bilingual
education.)

"*Yahoo! stinks* is pretty much axiomatic..." -- Me.

"The policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to
preserve disorder" -- Mayor Richard Daley of Czechago, September 23, 1968

"Moral: it's not a plot hole if two eyes and two brain cells can solve it."
-- Keith Goodnight, in atbvs, on NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002
16:46:02 EDT

"Kung fu's useful!"

Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
http://www.politicalcompass.org/

"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature" -- Feather

"This bandwidth has been rescued from AOL." -- mimus
Old August 19th 05, 09:58 AM
dave hillstrom

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:51:07 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
wrote:

I was busily flonking away in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, when The
Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to dave hillstrom:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:29:25 -0400, "whitershadeofpale" wrote:
"dave hillstrom"
maybe you should just go back to your video games, homey.

where DO all you micro-encephalics come from, anyway?

SILENCE MOMS ASS-LICKING BASEMENT DWELLER!

think i could get some backup for this one?

Well, okay. Hey, Paleface, when are you going to stop raping your sister and
your dog?

im just wondering why mom has an ass-licking basement dweller, and why
does it make so much noise.
--
dave hillstrom

this space under construction. donations accepted.

the belgians are thieves.
Old August 19th 05, 01:11 PM
Kris-Anne

Oh yay, more weirdo troll people.