Aerial Mary

Old July 23rd 05, 07:35 PM
Candace

Philip wrote:

Ahem. I hope you have covered yourself against anticipated legal
repercussions for revealing all this personal stuff.

This was copied and pasted from what Karma wrote the other day. If
there were any legal repercussions, I would think it would be for the
original OP.

Candace

Old July 23rd 05, 07:48 PM
Trish

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
ups.com...

whitershadeofpale wrote:
whitershadeofpale wrote:

Hell! Come'on by the house! I'm having a big ass yard sale today, I'll
twist us up a big ass blunt! and we can sit here and flame people on
usenet, while making money from my own front yard.

Then all the wannabee's can watch us from google maps! Come'on, we

goin
smoke it up over here!

I shoulda had this **** out in the yard by 6:30, but my ass was up on
this damn wreck.pets.cats. thingy till 3:30 AM. (my eyes are burning)

No Freaks Please.

Ok, I'm up to $7.00 bucks now.

I got people coming to look at a brand new leather love-seat/recliner
$125.00 (tha't cheap considering it's a $650.00 peice.

Ruprecht looks nervous, I think he thinks, we are moving.

I have 2 more nice sofas, this stuff is in my way! Under the sofa, was
full of cat hair!

Ah! Now! $137.00 and counting, I sold the love-seat.
Now I got mad money!
Yeah! It's no fun when the cats got the gun!

Now, maybe I'll just pay for one of them online search thingys and see
who posted that mess from DALLAS TEXAS?

or...re-up my catnip stash... hmmm I'll have to think about this.

lol your nuts!

Old July 23rd 05, 07:48 PM
whitershadeofpale

Candace wrote:
Philip wrote:

Ahem. I hope you have covered yourself against anticipated legal
repercussions for revealing all this personal stuff.

This was copied and pasted from what Karma wrote the other day. If
there were any legal repercussions, I would think it would be for the
original OP.

Candace

whad he say?.. Ahem?

Waaaahahaha

Old July 23rd 05, 08:06 PM
whitershadeofpale

whitershadeofpale wrote:
whitershadeofpale wrote:
whitershadeofpale wrote:

Hell! Come'on by the house! I'm having a big ass yard sale today, I'll
twist us up a big ass blunt! and we can sit here and flame people on
usenet, while making money from my own front yard.

Ah! Now! $137.00 and counting, I sold the love-seat.
Now I got mad money!
Yeah! It's no fun when the cats got the gun!

Now, maybe I'll just pay for one of them online search thingys and see
who posted that mess from DALLAS TEXAS?

or...re-up my catnip stash... hmmm I'll have to think about this.

Ok, Im off to spend this money now! As far I'm concerned this money is
FREE
I'm going to spend it guilt free too! Starting with Diary Queen...

155.00 and some change, burning a hole in my pocket. I'm gonna go
through this like a dose of salt.

Here is my gratuitous cat post.

I was concerned that Rupie wasn't getting enough water. No reason other
than I don't see him drinking it, but water is missing from his bowl
every day.

I got him now! I fixed him a big bowl of water...and right when he was
getting ready to drink it, I took it from him, dumped it out, made a
fuss, and gave him more new water. Oh Man! He liked that.

Now...he comes and gets me before he takes a drink. He loves his big
bowl of water.

And Wait John !!

Let me save you the trouble!

IiiiiUMA TROLL, a pretty troll, but a troll none the less. You need me
John.

Old July 23rd 05, 09:29 PM

whitershadeofpale wrote:

Here is my gratuitous cat post.

I was concerned that Rupie wasn't getting enough water. No reason other
than I don't see him drinking it, but water is missing from his bowl
every day.

I got him now! I fixed him a big bowl of water...and right when he was
getting ready to drink it, I took it from him, dumped it out, made a
fuss, and gave him more new water. Oh Man! He liked that.

Now...he comes and gets me before he takes a drink. He loves his big
bowl of water.

And Wait John !!

Try putting a couple of ice cubes in his water and see what he does.
They love that around here.

Sherry

Old July 23rd 05, 10:12 PM
Candace

Candace wrote:
Philip wrote:

Ahem. I hope you have covered yourself against anticipated legal
repercussions for revealing all this personal stuff.

This was copied and pasted from what Karma wrote the other day. If
there were any legal repercussions, I would think it would be for the
original OP.

Or...maybe SuperZee is Karma. It was, after all, someone posting
through CatKB who claimed they had called the OC shelter where Conan
was thereby setting off the chain of events revolving around the much
anticipated, highly discussed Cat Rescue of the Century.

Whoever Karma is, I'm sure someone else is, right now, working on an
expose of them. To be continued...I'm sure...

Candace

Old July 23rd 05, 10:21 PM
Trish

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
Candace wrote:
Philip wrote:

Ahem. I hope you have covered yourself against anticipated legal
repercussions for revealing all this personal stuff.

This was copied and pasted from what Karma wrote the other day. If
there were any legal repercussions, I would think it would be for the
original OP.

Or...maybe SuperZee is Karma. It was, after all, someone posting
through CatKB who claimed they had called the OC shelter where Conan
was thereby setting off the chain of events revolving around the much
anticipated, highly discussed Cat Rescue of the Century.

Whoever Karma is, I'm sure someone else is, right now, working on an
expose of them. To be continued...I'm sure...

Candace

It's unfortunate that the person considers their information splendid enough
to broadcast here yet cowers behind a name and e-mail that's been
fabricated. This adds very little credibility to their words. come out
come out wherever you are karma, show your real self, why hide if what you
say is true?

Old July 23rd 05, 10:25 PM

"Candace" wrote:

Philip wrote:

Ahem. I hope you have covered yourself against anticipated legal
repercussions for revealing all this personal stuff.

This was copied and pasted from what Karma wrote the other day. If
there were any legal repercussions, I would think it would be for the
original OP.

Candace

Legal liability does not end because someone else beat you to the
punch. I'm not exactly sure what laws were broken if any, but the
argument someone else did it first does not give license to follow
suit.

One could make a case for civil damages even if a criminal code law
wasn't broken.

-mhd
Old July 23rd 05, 11:01 PM
MaryL

"Trish" wrote in message
. ..
"SuperZee via CatKB.com" wrote in message

And....you can go to maps.google.com and see an aerial view of Mary's

house!!

Type in the address, click on "Satellite"...zoom in..and there it is,

right
off the highway. E-Z on, E-Z off.

Personals (all public domain information, some provided by Nancy
herself):

This is just low and nasty, how very mature of you.

Yes, it is low and nasty. It is almost as low and nasty as Mary was when
she felt that it was "fair" to post all sorts of personal information about
various people simply because she was able to ferret out the information
from old posts.

MaryL

Old July 23rd 05, 11:03 PM
Alison

"Trish" wrote in message

" It's unfortunate that the person considers their information

splendid enough
to broadcast here yet cowers behind a name and e-mail that's been
fabricated. This adds very little credibility to their words. come

out
come out wherever you are karma, show your real self, why hide if

what you
say is true?

Something's either true or not. The evidence is in the post
regardless of
identity of the poster. Was Deepthroat's leaked info any less true
because
he was anoymous.?
Alison