Aerial Mary

Old July 23rd 05, 11:14 PM
Candace

Dogma wrote:

Careful. This bitch is crazy.

Her karma ran over your dogma?

Old July 23rd 05, 11:15 PM
Alison

"Dogma" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.a7d6c5d81a63bab3f2da8d943028dad8 @1122156334.nulluser.com...

Trouble is, if any of this is not true (and much of it appears to

be false) and you have contributed to any loss of income due to
participating in this defamation campaign, these people can sue
you for everything you've got and win.

Which were the bits that you thought were false?

Careful. This bitch is crazy.

I wouldn't disagree with you
Alison

Old July 23rd 05, 11:23 PM

Dogma wrote:
SuperZee via CatKB.com wrote:

And....you can go to maps.google.com and see an aerial view of Mary's house!!

Type in the address, click on "Satellite"...zoom in..and there it is, right
off the highway. E-Z on, E-Z off.

Trouble is, if any of this is not true (and much of it appears to
be false) and you have contributed to any loss of income due to
participating in this defamation campaign, these people can sue
you for everything you've got and win.

The really sad part is, you're probably right. Although I believe any
indignation over the current defamation campaign kinda belongs in the
"shoulda thought of that" category. Like before she deliberately
angered so many people.
It could be that Mary's been absent/quiet on the advice of an attorney.
Boy. What circle of hell would it be to serve on *that* jury. You'd
probably have to read every Conan post, every single one. I'd rather
eat ground glass.
Sherry

Old July 23rd 05, 11:36 PM
Candace

The really sad part is, you're probably right. Although I believe any
indignation over the current defamation campaign kinda belongs in the
"shoulda thought of that" category. Like before she deliberately
angered so many people.
It could be that Mary's been absent/quiet on the advice of an attorney.
Boy. What circle of hell would it be to serve on *that* jury. You'd
probably have to read every Conan post, every single one. I'd rather
eat ground glass.

Okay, I LOL'd on that one. Wouldn't that be a new chapter to
this?!?!?! Would the trial be in NC?

From looking at the links in Karma's post, it did look as though much

of Mary's personal info was already posted in the rose group, I think.
That would make me think she wouldn't be getting a lawyer this
time...maybe...since it's happened before.

But...if all her personal info, well, her real name and her profession,
which would lead to her resume with all the rest of the pertinent info
on it, were already out on the internet in the genealogy groups,
wouldn't that just be public record as it were and Karma just pieced it
together? Would Karma actually be liable for anything just by writing
a synopsis, as it were?

No lawyas on rpchb...

Candace

Old July 23rd 05, 11:40 PM
whitershadeofpale

Candace wrote:
wrote:

The really sad part is, you're probably right. Although I believe any
indignation over the current defamation campaign kinda belongs in the
"shoulda thought of that" category. Like before she deliberately
angered so many people.
It could be that Mary's been absent/quiet on the advice of an attorney.
Boy. What circle of hell would it be to serve on *that* jury. You'd
probably have to read every Conan post, every single one. I'd rather
eat ground glass.

Okay, I LOL'd on that one. Wouldn't that be a new chapter to
this?!?!?! Would the trial be in NC?

From looking at the links in Karma's post, it did look as though much

of Mary's personal info was already posted in the rose group, I think.
That would make me think she wouldn't be getting a lawyer this
time...maybe...since it's happened before.

But...if all her personal info, well, her real name and her profession,
which would lead to her resume with all the rest of the pertinent info
on it, were already out on the internet in the genealogy groups,
wouldn't that just be public record as it were and Karma just pieced it
together? Would Karma actually be liable for anything just by writing
a synopsis, as it were?

No lawyas on rpchb...

Candace

It comes down to provable losses. You have to prove your losses.
If you can prove loss of income (it's got to be reasonable too)

However; I say it's best for certain ones, just to put this whole mess
away.
A person could spend the next 5 years in and out of courts, fornicating
with this, and in the end, the Lawyers are the ones that get paid.

Old July 23rd 05, 11:49 PM

Candace wrote:
wrote:
But...if all her personal info, well, her real name and her profession,
which would lead to her resume with all the rest of the pertinent info
on it, were already out on the internet in the genealogy groups,
wouldn't that just be public record as it were and Karma just pieced it
together? Would Karma actually be liable for anything just by writing
a synopsis, as it were?

No lawyas on rpchb...

Candace

Well, in my (limited) understanding, she'd have to prove loss of income
resulted, or that her professional reputation was damaged to the point
that it resulted in loss. I suppose, like theoretically, if enough
people harassed her employer using the # posted and she was fired, she
could probably sue. Don't have a clue what the chances are of winning
though. It would be interesting for sure.

Sherry

Old July 24th 05, 12:19 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 23 Jul 2005 06:05:34p, Dogma wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
(news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.a7d6c5d81a63bab3f2da8d943028dad 8@
1122156334.nulluser.com):

Trouble is, if any of this is not true (and much of it appears to
be false) and you have contributed to any loss of income due to
participating in this defamation campaign, these people can sue
you for everything you've got and win.

CatKB has your IP logged and will probably give it up
without a subpoena just to cover their asses.

Mary's only crime was to **** people off.

Oh, no. There was more to it than that. I do believe she's even
broken some NC laws herself.

Her revenge might be to get those folks to get so ****ed
off they cross some lines. She was careful not to cross
any lines into illegal activity. For example, Lynn's last
name is out there and there's no way Mary the Googlehead
missed it.

Heh. Everyone's getting into the Usenet dick business these days.

This could be a setup in more ways than one.

Careful. This bitch is crazy.

I agree.

From: "Dogma"
Are you really an admin at catkb.org, or only trying to look like
one? LOL

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old July 24th 05, 12:26 AM
Candace

From: "Dogma"
Are you really an admin at catkb.org, or only trying to look like
one? LOL

Ah, and maybe the plot really does thicken since KB apparently
originates from NC? Hmmmmmmm...

Candace

Old July 24th 05, 12:39 AM
Trish

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sat 23 Jul 2005 06:05:34p, Dogma wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
(news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.a7d6c5d81a63bab3f2da8d943028dad 8@
1122156334.nulluser.com):

Trouble is, if any of this is not true (and much of it appears to
be false) and you have contributed to any loss of income due to
participating in this defamation campaign, these people can sue
you for everything you've got and win.

CatKB has your IP logged and will probably give it up
without a subpoena just to cover their asses.

Mary's only crime was to **** people off.

Oh, no. There was more to it than that. I do believe she's even
broken some NC laws herself.

I'm curious as to which laws you refer too. And exactly how she broke them

Old July 24th 05, 01:47 AM
-L.

Dogma wrote:

Trouble is, if any of this is not true (and much of it appears to
be false) and you have contributed to any loss of income due to
participating in this defamation campaign, these people can sue
you for everything you've got and win.

CatKB has your IP logged and will probably give it up
without a subpoena just to cover their asses.

Mary's only crime was to **** people off.

Her revenge might be to get those folks to get so ****ed
off they cross some lines.

What lines? Caklling a lying sack of **** a lying sack of ****? She
already lied twice in trying to do damage control. There's no libel in
that.

She was careful not to cross
any lines into illegal activity. For example, Lynn's last
name is out there and there's no way Mary the Googlehead
missed it.

Somehow I really doubt you found my last name, particularly when you
can't even spell my first.

-L.