Lump on Stomache?

Old August 20th 04, 07:56 AM
Sherry

Default Lump on Stomache?

I was just scratching Biskit and thought she had something in her fur on her
lower side. But it's a very hard lump not far from where she had the surgery to
fix that benign tumor thing when I first got her. I wonder if it's scar tissue
or something? It's really hard, you can move it around. She acts like it hurts.
I guess we'll go to TED tomorrow. I hope it's nothing. Has anybody ever had
scar tissue form like that?

Sherry

Old August 20th 04, 04:06 PM
Sherry

We got in early this morning. The lump is a BB that has been in there all this
time and just now worked its way close enough to the skin to be felt.
TED said he should have xrayed her way back when he first treated her. There
was a n old wound on her side he thought looked like a little gunshot wound at
the time, but looked healed. She had that tumor / mass at that time and I think
he probably just was leaving the parts alone that weren't an immediate concern.
She never acted like it bothered her.
Anyway. I get to call at 6 and see if she's ready to come home. Says she should
be good as new and it won't be a big deal to remove.
Poor cat. It makes me feel bad for her all over again.

Sherry

Yowie "The Lump" SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 6 February 12th 04 08:16 PM
Ping: Yowie "The Lump" Stacey Cat anecdotes 1 February 11th 04 07:44 AM