Money well spent

Old January 6th 05, 08:40 PM
Mathew Kagis

Default Money well spent

Got the furballs a cat tower for their Winter Solstice gift. Just arrived
a couple of days ago. WOW! What a hit! Both of them have stopped clawing
the furniture, preffering the rope coiled poles. & It's better than an
arobics workout, the way they're playing on it. Currently, they're cuddled
up on the high platform together, grooming eachother. Money well spent, in
my opinion.....

HEY, CAT! WHAT ARE YOU GW#$%^.......

Shablee here. The hooman tinks he's pretty cuuul. Like me 'n M'scat
did'nt FORCE him into gettin us our own furn'ture. Why do ya think we kept
clawing da couch? The hooman sed it was cuz of somtin called 'So-stise'....
All I know, is it was dark, cold & boorin, so me 'n M'scat kept messin wit
da couch cause it made da hooman act all funny. Da new furn'ture toy is
great, but it was OUR idea. Now all da hooman want's ta do is take 'pitures
of us on it, wit dat brite light ting dat hurts my eyes. *meow*, guess me &
M'scat will have to put up wit dat for a wile.... Da hooman is bound to calm
down in a sleep or too.

--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old January 6th 05, 08:54 PM
Katz

What fun! I've never bought one of those. Sounds like a fine
investment.

Katz

Old January 6th 05, 09:11 PM
Mathew Kagis

"Karen" wrote in message
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??????

....Still in the camera, I promise pics by next week.

Old January 6th 05, 09:40 PM
Karen

"Karen" wrote in message
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??????

....Still in the camera, I promise pics by next week.

--

Ok. Better be. NEED KITTEN PICS.