Where I should be right now

Old March 22nd 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Where I should be right now

My parents left for Greece tonight. I'm feeling like I needed to
go (so freaking stressed out) but it's also good I could cancel
because life is in such an unknown state right now. I wish I
could live my life without unknowns. Isn't that "living in the
present"..................

http://travel.travelocity.com/flifo/...ratingAirline=

(link will be useless by 8am Germany time)

--
Cheryl

Old March 22nd 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl Sellner wrote:
My parents left for Greece tonight. I'm feeling like I needed to
go (so freaking stressed out) but it's also good I could cancel
because life is in such an unknown state right now. I wish I
could live my life without unknowns. Isn't that "living in the
present"..................

I'm so sorry you couldn't go now. Hope it will happen soon!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 22nd 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl Sellner wrote:

My parents left for Greece tonight. I'm feeling like I needed to
go (so freaking stressed out) but it's also good I could cancel
because life is in such an unknown state right now. I wish I
could live my life without unknowns. Isn't that "living in the
present"..................

http://travel.travelocity.com/flifo/...ratingAirline=

(link will be useless by 8am Germany time)

Maybe you can go some other time and have an even better time than you
would have had if you went now.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 23rd 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-22, Cheryl Sellner penned:
My parents left for Greece tonight. I'm feeling like I needed to go
(so freaking stressed out) but it's also good I could cancel because
life is in such an unknown state right now. I wish I could live my
life without unknowns. Isn't that "living in the

I don't think I know the backstory for this, but purrs for you.

I know that I would have trouble enjoying myself on vacation if the
home front is unsettled. While I was looking for a job, I couldn't
even make myself go do the things I would normally do while employed,
like mountain biking. It felt like I was ignoring what needed to get
done.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully