Update - Baby is home!

Old March 22nd 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Update - Baby is home!

Called my friend's husband and he said Baby was hiding way back in a
closet the whole time! So thank goodness she didn't get out.

He said the thieves stole all their food, 1/2 of his diabetic medicine
and slit their mattress. In addition to taking the tv and 2 dvd
players.

Thanks for the purrs,

Theresa

Old March 22nd 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"theresa" wrote in message
oups.com...
Called my friend's husband and he said Baby was hiding way back in a
closet the whole time! So thank goodness she didn't get out.

He said the thieves stole all their food, 1/2 of his diabetic medicine
and slit their mattress. In addition to taking the tv and 2 dvd
players.

Thanks for the purrs,

Theresa

YAY!!

And dirty litterbox offerings for the creeps who did this.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 22nd 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Glad to hear that Baby is safe and sound, Theresa. But I'm sorry your
friends have to deal with the theft and all the accompanying feelings
of vulnerability that go with that.

Melissa

Old March 22nd 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

That is wonderful news.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
oups.com...

Old March 22nd 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

theresa wrote:

Called my friend's husband and he said Baby was hiding way back in a
closet the whole time! So thank goodness she didn't get out.

That's a relief!! I always worry about what would happen to my kitties
if someone broke into my apartment. I'm always afraid they'll be friendly
to the burglar(s) and get hurt. Hopefully they'd have the sense to be
afraid and hide, like your friend's kitties did.

He said the thieves stole all their food, 1/2 of his diabetic medicine
and slit their mattress. In addition to taking the tv and 2 dvd
players.

What weird things to steal - I mean, I could see them stealing some
drugs, but diabetes medication? They must not have known what it was
for, and maybe thought it would have some value on the street.

What a feeling of violation it must be for your friends, especially
the vandalism. (Probably looking for cash, but it's still destruction.)
It never feels the same after that happens.

Purrs,
Joyce
Old March 23rd 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

theresa wrote:
Called my friend's husband and he said Baby was hiding way back in a
closet the whole time! So thank goodness she didn't get out.

He said the thieves stole all their food, 1/2 of his diabetic medicine
and slit their mattress. In addition to taking the tv and 2 dvd
players.

Thanks for the purrs,

Theresa

Litter-box offerings for the thieves, but great news that Baby didn't
escape after all.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 23rd 06, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm glad Baby is safe! Dirty litter box leavings to those theives!

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

oups.com...

Old March 23rd 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

theresa wrote:

Called my friend's husband and he said Baby was hiding way back in a
closet the whole time! So thank goodness she didn't get out.

He said the thieves stole all their food, 1/2 of his diabetic medicine
and slit their mattress. In addition to taking the tv and 2 dvd
players.

Thanks for the purrs,

Theresa

I'm so relieved to hear Baby was hiding and is ok.
I hope the police catches those who did it.
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 23rd 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm so relieved to hear Baby was hiding and is ok.
I hope the police catches those who did it.
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

\
In the end, what is "Stuff" when your cats are okay?

Kumani offers the thieves a fresh, steaming puke in their shoes.

--Fil