Here's trouble...

Old March 23rd 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Here's trouble...

Thank God kittens and puppies really don't need baby food for much more than
the first six months unless they are small or got off to a poor start.
Feeding different cats separately is a big challenge.

Actually the need it for a year.

Old March 23rd 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

I'm afraid it's more like 'how come the pipsqueak gets the Good Stuff
and we don't?!' They're getting on very well now... lots of chasing
and wrestling and pouncing and playing and the occasional snarl of
'I'm had ENOUGH! GO AWAY!' Scouty and Silver are happy that I put the
craftroom back the way it used to be and they have their prized
mailing boxes back... Tessie is happy that she can run around the
house and sleep wherever she wants to... and all is well.

It's wonderful to hear they are all getting along so well now!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 24th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
On 23 Mar 2006 02:19:58 -0800, "Lesley" wrote:

. alas, now she
knows how to get to the Good Stuff and she was up there again a minute
ago, with much less scrabbling to get there! Argh...

Perhaps she'll associate Tessie's arrival with the supply of the Good
Stuff. That should make her feel much nicer towards Tessie. How are
they getting on?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm afraid it's more like 'how come the pipsqueak gets the Good Stuff
and we don't?!' They're getting on very well now... lots of chasing
and wrestling and pouncing and playing and the occasional snarl of
'I'm had ENOUGH! GO AWAY!' Scouty and Silver are happy that I put the
craftroom back the way it used to be and they have their prized
mailing boxes back... Tessie is happy that she can run around the
house and sleep wherever she wants to... and all is well.

Glad they're acclimating to each other.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe