He haz gone madd I tellz u, madd

Old November 30th 09, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default He haz gone madd I tellz u, madd

Hi diz iz Piglett and we iz wurried bout O T. Him haz diz new mousie from
Harri dat souns like it haz a mousie in itz tummie. Him layz on da floor
wiff al four paws stuck in da toy and rollz around. We finkz him haz gon
ofver da edge one too mnnmie timez. Iz dere a doktor in da houze? Doez we
haff a plaze wiff padded walls ta put kitties like him so dey dont hurt
demselfvez?

Old November 30th 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:02:12 -0600, Granby wrote:

Hi diz iz Piglett and we iz wurried bout O T. Him haz diz new mousie
from Harri dat souns like it haz a mousie in itz tummie. Him layz on da
floor wiff al four paws stuck in da toy and rollz around. We finkz him
haz gon ofver da edge one too mnnmie timez. Iz dere a doktor in da
houze? Doez we haff a plaze wiff padded walls ta put kitties like him
so dey dont hurt demselfvez?

Iz ok, Piglet. I getz dat wrapped up in toys sometimes too. Da squeaky
kind is good, but da squeaky kind wif catnip is even betterer!

Harri
getting ready to play with her squeaky toy
Old November 30th 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dunt wurri bowt diz, whut it realli meanz iz dat hizsef willz tire hizsef
owt so him won't wanna play chasey chase wif yoursef or willow, diz iz i
thinkz a gud thing...Tiger... thinkin...

mayhapz we shuld pazz a law dat where der iz owlder kitteez da younger one
getz one of deze toyz so dey leafz uses alon ... when i iz catfurmed, if i
iz catfurmed diz iz gonna be mine furzt rekumdashun, ... whew, now i needsa
nap

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 30th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yawn* whilez i taked a nap i dreamed da furri buyed sefural of dez so alla
dezcatz wuld leaf niesef anna TV alone... efin trudi needz one, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 30th 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well let me tell you kitties they must be fun. Such a fluffy kitty and he
just rolls back and forth with this toy in his paws.

Dan left them a bag of catnip and when I got up, they had it about opened.
I put it is a place in the kitchen and the sit and watch the container like
it will open for them.

Old November 30th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 30, 9:02*am, "Granby" wrote:
Hi diz iz Piglett and we iz wurried bout O T. *Him haz diz new mousie from
Harri dat souns like it haz a mousie in itz tummie. *Him layz on da floor
wiff al four paws stuck in da toy and rollz around. *We finkz him haz gon
ofver da edge one too mnnmie timez. * Iz dere a doktor in da houze? *Doez we
haff a plaze wiff padded walls ta *put kitties like him so dey dont hurt
demselfvez?

Hee is jus (nuts) havin funfun. Don' wurry.

--
Maggy May, a mommy cat who gnows.
Old December 1st 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:02:12 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Hi diz iz Piglett and we iz wurried bout O T. Him haz diz new mousie from
Harri dat souns like it haz a mousie in itz tummie. Him layz on da floor
wiff al four paws stuck in da toy and rollz around. We finkz him haz gon
ofver da edge one too mnnmie timez. Iz dere a doktor in da houze? Doez we
haff a plaze wiff padded walls ta put kitties like him so dey dont hurt
demselfvez?

I haz won ob doze, buttid I ignorez it. I wikes
mine pink-ponk bawlz! And Mr. Mowsie wif da katnip
inside hisself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs