Greetingz, kitteez! Today iz mine akwizishun day!

Old May 19th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Greetingz, kitteez! Today iz mine akwizishun day!

Nine yeerz ago I wuz a skared, loneli kittee hoo had bin injerred and had
one eye stole by hoominz. I had bin doptid an reterned by a hoomin hoo
feeled sorree fur me kuz uv da missin eye, but hoo reely wantid a d*g. Den
Meowmie finded me an she didnt kare wun way or da uther bowt my missin eye.
She bringed me to my wuntroohome where dere wuz anudder kitteefor me to play
wif, and a comfy cowch to sleep on, an a Meowmie hoo reely wantid a kittee
an hoo lubz myownself.

Despite myown injerreez an missin eye, I iz a furry furchoonit kittee.

Rebecca

Old May 19th 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Rebecca wrote:
Nine yeerz ago I wuz a skared, loneli kittee hoo had bin injerred and had
one eye stole by hoominz. I had bin doptid an reterned by a hoomin hoo
feeled sorree fur me kuz uv da missin eye, but hoo reely wantid a d*g. Den
Meowmie finded me an she didnt kare wun way or da uther bowt my missin eye.
She bringed me to my wuntroohome where dere wuz anudder kitteefor me to play
wif, and a comfy cowch to sleep on, an a Meowmie hoo reely wantid a kittee
an hoo lubz myownself.

Despite myown injerreez an missin eye, I iz a furry furchoonit kittee.

Rebecca

Sownds like dey iz luki tu hav yu too. Bes wyshs. TuTu
Old May 19th 10, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Rebecca wrote:
Nine yeerz ago I wuz a skared, loneli kittee hoo had bin injerred and had
one eye stole by hoominz. I had bin doptid an reterned by a hoomin hoo
feeled sorree fur me kuz uv da missin eye, but hoo reely wantid a d*g.
Den Meowmie finded me an she didnt kare wun way or da uther bowt my
missin eye. She bringed me to my wuntroohome where dere wuz anudder
kitteefor me to play wif, and a comfy cowch to sleep on, an a Meowmie hoo
reely wantid a kittee an hoo lubz myownself.

Despite myown injerreez an missin eye, I iz a furry furchoonit kittee.

Rebecca

Ohhhh Rebecca, dat iz sew sadd ubaowt yer storree, but ai m sewgwad yoo hab
sutch uh luffing karing hoomin gnow. Bwess herown hart ?
Happee akwizishun day.
Mosey

Old May 20th 10, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 19 May 2010 13:47:08 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Nine yeerz ago I wuz a skared, loneli kittee hoo had bin injerred and had
one eye stole by hoominz. I had bin doptid an reterned by a hoomin hoo
feeled sorree fur me kuz uv da missin eye, but hoo reely wantid a d*g. Den
Meowmie finded me an she didnt kare wun way or da uther bowt my missin eye.
She bringed me to my wuntroohome where dere wuz anudder kitteefor me to play
wif, and a comfy cowch to sleep on, an a Meowmie hoo reely wantid a kittee
an hoo lubz myownself.

Despite myown injerreez an missin eye, I iz a furry furchoonit kittee.

Rebecca

Concatulashuns, Rebecca!

I finks dat yoo is a bootiful and smart kitty,
and a tweasured membfur ob dis kommunity! Boff yoo
an yur meowmie iz luky dat yoo fownd eech ofur!

Happy Akwishun Day!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/19/2010 7:12:53 PM
Old May 20th 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 19, 4:47*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
Nine yeerz ago I wuz a skared, loneli kittee hoo had bin injerred and had
one eye stole by hoominz. I had bin doptid an reterned by a hoomin hoo
feeled sorree fur me kuz uv da missin eye, but hoo reely wantid a d*g. Den
Meowmie finded me an she didnt kare wun way or da uther bowt my missin eye.
She bringed me to my wuntroohome where dere wuz anudder kitteefor me to play
wif, and a comfy cowch to sleep on, an a Meowmie hoo reely wantid a kittee
an hoo lubz myownself.

Despite myown injerreez an missin eye, I iz a furry furchoonit kittee.

Happy akwisishun deigh. You an yourown meomie ar furry portant members
ob da comyoonity. Yoor storee iz wut shud happen to awl kittees an
yoor meowmies storee is wut shud happen to da gud hoomins hoo dew
gneed usses.

--
Maggy May, WooToo an da hole hous

Old May 20th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 19, 2:47*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
Nine yeerz ago I wuz a skared, loneli kittee hoo had bin injerred and had
one eye stole by hoominz. I had bin doptid an reterned by a hoomin hoo
feeled sorree fur me kuz uv da missin eye, but hoo reely wantid a d*g. Den
Meowmie finded me an she didnt kare wun way or da uther bowt my missin eye.
She bringed me to my wuntroohome where dere wuz anudder kitteefor me to play
wif, and a comfy cowch to sleep on, an a Meowmie hoo reely wantid a kittee
an hoo lubz myownself.

Despite myown injerreez an missin eye, I iz a furry furchoonit kittee.

Rebecca

Happy A-day Rebecca. Dat is such a touching and inspiring story.
Fangyu fur shayring.
MeOwy, a-purring

Old May 21st 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Rebecca, we ar so happie mew found your famlee, an so glad mew are
heer wif us!

We luff mew!

Lucy

Old May 21st 10, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Nine yeerz ago I wuz a skared, loneli kittee hoo had bin injerred and
had one eye stole by hoominz. I had bin doptid an reterned by a hoomin
hoo feeled sorree fur me kuz uv da missin eye, but hoo reely wantid a
d*g. Den Meowmie finded me an she didnt kare wun way or da uther bowt
my missin eye. She bringed me to my wuntroohome where dere wuz anudder
kitteefor me to play wif, and a comfy cowch to sleep on, an a Meowmie
hoo reely wantid a kittee an hoo lubz myownself.

Despite myown injerreez an missin eye, I iz a furry furchoonit kittee.

Rebecca

Iy may be uh day layte, buttid I yam soooo glad dat yu wuz rezQed intu
yur onetruhome weer yu gotz uh gudgud Meowmee an brudder.

Heerz 9 pounceez tu selabrayte.

@@@@@@@@@
Lub,
yur SIL,