How genteel is this?

Old September 22nd 13, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default How genteel is this?

This morning I was doing some tidying up in the bedroom when I heard the most bizarre noise, it was a howl of such anguish for a second I thought one of the cats had seriously hurt themselves or was dying. When I got off the ceiling I heard it again. I ran into the living room only to find Dave unconcerned.

"What was that?" I gasped

"Haven't you heard it before? It's Bonnie telling us she's about to puke"

Seconds later I heard the noise of a cat and a hairball parting company. Dave says she does it on the rare occasions she is sick.

Personally given Bonnie is a genteel, decorous gannet the howling is her saying:

"Oh woe is me! I am indiposed and must perform a most undignified act! I must summon the maid to swiftly remove the evidence of my dreadful indiscretion with the kitchen towel!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 24th 13, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:46:05 PM UTC-7, Bastette wrote:

Did it sound like this: "Wowowowowowowowow..." in a deep voice? I used to

Sort of it was "Wow WOW wow!" repeated twice

Old September 25th 13, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
On Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:46:05 PM UTC-7, Bastette wrote:

Did it sound like this: "Wowowowowowowowow..." in a deep voice? I used

Sort of it was "Wow WOW wow!" repeated twice

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

That was the sound Sophie (RB) made when she was in trouble with the Iams.
That was the only time she made it.

Judith

Boyfie is too keen on his food to part company with it but when he hurled
the one hairball he ever did on the rug in his bedroom, he wouldn't go there
again until I found out why and cleaned it away.
He absolutely loves his bedroom, spends hours in it so when he became
reluctant to do so, I had to investigate.
He is very clean cat, won't even use a litter box in the house, so when I
found his hairball and got rid of it, all was well.. he was back to his
bedroom.

Tweed

Old September 25th 13, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

Boyfie is too keen on his food to part company with it but when he hurled
the one hairball he ever did on the rug in his bedroom, he wouldn't go there
again until I found out why and cleaned it away.
He absolutely loves his bedroom, spends hours in it so when he became
reluctant to do so, I had to investigate.
He is very clean cat, won't even use a litter box in the house, so when I
found his hairball and got rid of it, all was well.. he was back to his
bedroom.

What a fastidious little creature! Even his own hairball was too offensive
for him. Good mommy for figuring it out.

--
Joyce

I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.
Old September 30th 13, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

At least he doesn't check you've cleaned the litter tray out properly,
checking it from every angle.

Judith

No, he totally refuses to use a litterbox no matter what is in it, I've
tried litter in all forms, crystals, leaves, earth, everything and the
Boyfie says no. Not in the house, he says, that's just a dirty cat. In his
opinion.

Tweed

Old October 1st 13, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Boyfie won't use the box no matter what she does.

Jill
Old October 6th 13, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message Judith

Boyfie won't use the box no matter what she does.

Jill

I've tried everything. sawdust pellets, crystals, any sort of cat litter,
the Boy will not use a cat toilet inside the house. Even if he has to go out
into bad weather he prefers that.