cat treadmills

Old October 15th 13, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

Default cat treadmills

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...ps31733750.jpg

indeed

Old October 15th 13, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/14/2013 9:47 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...ps31733750.jpg

indeed

Thank Bast Persia never took an interest in toilet paper!

Jill
Old October 17th 13, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 10/14/2013 9:47 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...ps31733750.jpg

indeed

Thank Bast Persia never took an interest in toilet paper!

Jill

Neither of mine took an interest. but even if they did the previous
occupants of this house fitted a great device (they had toddlers) to the
toilet roll holder. It's a plastic hood type of thing that rests on the
roll and what you want i.e. two pieces dangle underneath and nothing else
will come out for kitties and toddlers.

I'm sure it's available somewhere in baby shops even now.
I relied on baby shops when I had my thieving lurcher Trim. Most of the
"stop your toddlers getting into your drawers, cupboards etc" worked but not
the fridge lock. I ended up having to drill through my worktop into the
door of my fridge and dropping a 3" nail through.
That did the trick.
Lurchers are quite bad thieves of food anyway, it's normal, but Trim was
living feral for a while before the RSPCA got her (she got injured by a car)
and then I adopted her from there, days from the needle.
She was the most challenging dog in terms of behaviour that I ever had.
Occasionally I thought when she got through cupboards defences and got a
treacle tin out and dripped it all over my carpet on the way to her bed
"can I do this any more?"

Yes I could! She remained with me until the end of her life aged 14, I kept
her going with Cushings Syndrome but then she got liver cancer. She would
have defended me with her life. "You threaten my mummy you are well dead.'"
and she did this once.
I still miss her. I would put another nail in my new fridge to have her
back.
She looked like a small Irish wolfhound.
Once I decide to adopt a cat or dog, I accept all their difficulties.
Tweed