"Get your butt home NOW" purrs needed!!

Old June 25th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "Get your butt home NOW" purrs needed!!

Smudge didn't come home last night! She has never done that before.
Usually she comes running up to me when she sees my car pull up to
the sidewalk in front of my building. Sometimes she's not around at
that moment, but has always shown up within a half hour or 45 minutes
of my arrival home. Last night she did not show up when I get home,
and didn't come back at all.

Today I made signs and put them up in my neighborhood. I gave one
to the proprietors of the grocery store nearby, which is "gossip
central" in the neighborhood. Everyone shops there, and they all gab
with the owner and employees. So I'm hoping that someone who knows
something might see my sign and say something.

I also called a couple of local shelters in case someone brought her
in. She wears a collar, but I suppose it could have come off.

Purrs for her to get herself back here would be appreciated!

(Oh, and if anyone flames me for this, and one of you decent folk
decide to respond to the flamer, PLEASE don't quote the flames! I have
the most likely suspects killfiled for a reason! What they will say
is extremely predictable, so I don't need to hear it. Best yet, no
need to feed the trolls.)

Thanks,
Joyce
Old June 25th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
[...]

How many PURRS do you want I can set it on automatic and keep going and
going and going

Old June 25th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for her to get herself back here would be appreciated!

You bet! Harri Roadcat has been in an especially purrful mood lately, so
I've got her leading the entire clowder.

Has anyone on your neighborhood moved lately, or gone away on vacation?
I'm thinking she might have gotten herself locked in a garage or
something. Whatever the cause, fingers crossed and purrs coming that she
gets home soon.

Dan
Old June 25th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lots of purrs and prayers that Smudge comes home soon.

Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 25th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I can't wait till they develop they technology for the cats like they have
for the dogs to track them

than no more worries

Old June 25th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 25 Jun 2006 00:49:46 GMT, wrote:

[...]

I'd be insane with worry if my Kenzie was missing overnight!

(No judgement intended: I keep Kenzie locked up, just to prevent this. I
know many, many people have outdoor kitties. My neighbor leaves her cat
outdoors all day, and often all night, any time the weather permits; he
seldom even leaves her front steps. Sleeps on the cement steps. Go
figure. But he seems happy, and that's what counts.)

Anyway, Smudge: get your furry butt home! Your slave is worried!

I do hope she shows up, or you get a phone call very soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old June 25th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
[...]

As the loyal servant of my second prodigal cat, I know exactly how you feel.
I've asked Jake specifically to send return home purrs. He is thankfully in
for the night.

Jo

Old June 25th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
Purrs for her to get herself back here would be appreciated!

You bet! Harri Roadcat has been in an especially purrful mood lately, so
I've got her leading the entire clowder.

Has anyone on your neighborhood moved lately, or gone away on vacation?
I'm thinking she might have gotten herself locked in a garage or
something. Whatever the cause, fingers crossed and purrs coming that she
gets home soon.

Dan

I think that's Jake big failing. He tends to go missing on Friday's and
show up after the weekend. Thank Bast he doesn't do it often.

Jo

Old June 25th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-06-25, penned:

Purrs for her to get herself back here would be appreciated!

Purrs for Smudge to get home, fast, and to be well.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

pictures:
http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca