Long Ago Posters

Old November 9th 09, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Princess Pasha

Default Long Ago Posters

HIHI! Gud tu see yoo. We getz it now.. yore mom liked tu lurk heer, like
owr mom haz dun sumtimes.

Funny bowt thuh hussy fing, cuz I du dat tuu, wiff thuh back end razed.. My
mom & dad call me "air shocks" sumtimes when I du dat. Pawleen wuzza hussy
alla time, alwayz hittin on thuh boycatz and winding her dad round hur
liddle paw.
Princess Pasha

Hi, Princess Pasha!
It is furry good to meet you. Meowmie never posted here before. When
she was earnin' tunas for us she couldn't post from work. Now dat she
is a full time cat seketary (a poor one, but we'z workin' on trainin'
her better)we cided she should say hello to effury kitty for us and
let us in on the fun!

Fank you for the updates. We is sorry to hear that Auntie Pauline
lost all three of her kitties, but happy she has new friends to
smurgle wif her.

Molly pipes up. It is furry funny zat Pawleen was a "hussy" cat. Dat
is what Meowmie calls Mookie, cause when she gets tail skritches she
puts her behind up in de air and waves her tail in the air like a
hussy cat too. I finks it is furry funny. Running from Mookie's
raized front paw.

We hopes all you kitties is having a good day. Bye for now.
Mookie and Molly

Old November 9th 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Mookie"
Hi, efurry body! We are Mookie and Molly. We hafe a humin who used
to read meow chat a furry long time ago. She has been wonderin if any
uf you kitties 'members Rane Babcock or the Rankin Kittiez. She nefer
posted to this group cuz she could only read it at work on her lunch
hour.

We are sorry if this is an irritatin' post. Please scuse us if it is.

M & M

Hihi Mookie n Molly
Im Mosey n diz is mine fat, erm plump neece Sqweex, her wink Pookie, n dere
dotter Pipps. We are gwad tew meet yerownselfs. I dont gnow yoo but
mayking noo frendz iz alwayz nise. We live in Washintoonia State, n are in
cats.
I hab only been riting heer for a liddle ovur a yeer, well, almozt tew yeers
gnow, n I luff dis Community,
Nise tew meet yoo. Mabbee yoo kan port ofer tew mine howse n hab sum nip
wine n we kan tawk...sumtime soonsoon.
See ya round
Mosey.

Old November 9th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mookie

On Nov 8, 8:03*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Oh, Mosey! How kind of u to invite us. What is dis nip wine? We
gets nip sometimes, but Meomie is kinda stingy wif it. She sez it
makes uz do silly fings. (Don't tell no kitties, but Mollie drools
when she haz too much nip. Iz pretty funny. I uf course am very
dignified even when I haz nip.)

We iz lookin' forward to seeing Washingtoonia State. The Port sounds
like a wunnerful idea. We hates the car. When we go to TED we starts
wailin an cryin and cussin as soon as we is inna carriers. We figger
Meomie should suffer as she drives us where they fixed what wazzun
broke!

Mookie and Molly
Old November 9th 09, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Nov 8, 2:44*pm, "Princess Pasha" wrote:
Hi Mookie & Molly,
We dont heer frum Panda uf Toes ennymore. *Pawline & Mikey went tu thuh
bridge some time ago, and so did Charlie. *Anti Phyllis haz free noo catz
now, Tommy, Sammy & Maxine. *Maxine luks a lot like Pawleen, but izznt kwite
thuh hussy dat Pawline wuz.

We also rememfur thuh Babcock kitties an thuh Rankin catz. *There's still
lotza Rankin Kitties and Anti Cheryl & Unka Kenny are finefine, just bizzy.

We also memfur Spike & Stormy, but we duzzint memfur yoo, Mookie & Molly....
hoo iz yoo?
Princess Pasha (wiff Phoebe & Emma) hoo dont get heer much either

Lady Panda of Toes, House of Botari, iz atta Bridj.
Ralph de Ralf, with happy memories of Panda uv Purrrrrfekt Toes
Old November 9th 09, 10:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

purleze pozt agin soon, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mookie" wrote in message
On Nov 8, 4:44 pm, "Princess Pasha" wrote:
Hi Mookie & Molly,
We dont heer frum Panda uf Toes ennymore. Pawline & Mikey went tu thuh
bridge some time ago, and so did Charlie. Anti Phyllis haz free noo catz
now, Tommy, Sammy & Maxine. Maxine luks a lot like Pawleen, but izznt
kwite
thuh hussy dat Pawline wuz.

We also rememfur thuh Babcock kitties an thuh Rankin catz. There's still
lotza Rankin Kitties and Anti Cheryl & Unka Kenny are finefine, just
bizzy.

We also memfur Spike & Stormy, but we duzzint memfur yoo, Mookie &
Molly...
hoo iz yoo?
Princess Pasha (wiff Phoebe & Emma) hoo dont get heer much either

Hi, Tess! Meomie didn't have us yet in the olden days of Meow Chat.
She lived wif a tabby named Stripes who wuz a very determined kitty.
Determined to have no sisfurs or bruvers! He went to the RB about
seben years ago. We have heard about Spike and Stormy though. We are
very glad to meet you, Tess.

The Dancin' Dolly story was very funny. Lots a funny fings happened
at the Rankin house. We is glad to hear that the Babcock Renegades
still post sometimes.

Duz any kitty remember Mikey Bikey Beaner Toes and his sisfur Pawleen?
(Her mean bruzzers called her Porkleen.) We has heard she was quite a
sight to behold in her spandex! Or Panda of Toes? Sigh, we guess
lots of the kitties we have heard about may be at RB now.

Mookie and Molly

Old November 9th 09, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Mookie wrote:

Hi, efurry body! We are Mookie and Molly. We hafe a humin who used
to read meow chat a furry long time ago. She has been wonderin if any
uf you kitties 'members Rane Babcock or the Rankin Kittiez. She nefer
posted to this group cuz she could only read it at work on her lunch
hour.

We are sorry if this is an irritatin' post. Please scuse us if it is.

M & M

Dat wunnt annoyin, wee like reememfurring. An, yes wee no boff doze
Houses. Well, *I* do, on cowt ov I wuz not qwite too yeeers old wenn
mymom startid reedin r.p.c.

I'ze neeerly seffinteen now. Menny ov da kitties hoo were alldaway
growd wenn meowin startid haff gone to da Bridge now. But dey'z not
furrgottin.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 10th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Princess Pasha

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message

We also memfur Spike & Stormy, but we duzzint memfur yoo, Mookie &
Molly...
hoo iz yoo?
Princess Pasha (wiff Phoebe & Emma) hoo dont get heer much either

Lady Panda of Toes, House of Botari, iz atta Bridj.
Ralph de Ralf, with happy memories of Panda uv Purrrrrfekt Toes

sniffle
Princess Pasha, wiff mms

Old November 10th 09, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

[...]

Waffs, nip wine is wine wiff sum nip liquere added, it maykes yoo goggle n
silly.
Were do yoo wive gnow? Wat state? Gud fur yerownsselfz mayking a raket
for wen yoo hafta to go to TED. I dont gnow yer meowmie n neether duz mine
meowmie, but wike I sayed, et iz nise tew meet yoo.
Mosey

Old November 10th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:32:43 -0500, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:

Mookie wrote:

Hi, efurry body! We are Mookie and Molly. We hafe a humin who used
to read meow chat a furry long time ago. She has been wonderin if any
uf you kitties 'members Rane Babcock or the Rankin Kittiez. She nefer
posted to this group cuz she could only read it at work on her lunch
hour.

We are sorry if this is an irritatin' post. Please scuse us if it is.

M & M

Dat wunnt annoyin, wee like reememfurring. An, yes wee no boff doze
Houses. Well, *I* do, on cowt ov I wuz not qwite too yeeers old wenn
mymom startid reedin r.p.c.

I'ze neeerly seffinteen now. Menny ov da kitties hoo were alldaway
growd wenn meowin startid haff gone to da Bridge now. But dey'z not
furrgottin.

Mietze

Myne gudness, Mietze, I did not reelize yu iz almost sebenteen! How
tyme duz fly. Duz yu rememfur all da letters kittiez used tu put
affer dere naymes? DOC an SOC fur 10-yeer-olds but wuz VC fur
15-yeers an EC fur 20-yeer or wuz da offur way round?

Tess
Old November 10th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Meow Tess!

Myne gudness, Mietze, I did not reelize yu iz almost sebenteen! *How
tyme duz fly. *Duz yu rememfur all da letters kittiez used tu put
affer dere naymes? *DOC an SOC fur 10-yeer-olds but wuz VC fur
15-yeers an EC fur 20-yeer or wuz da offur way round?

That's right. Venerable Cat (VC) was for fifteen-year-olds, and EC
was for twenty-year-olds. Kitty Schottland (RB) told me this for
certain, right before she went to the Bridge.

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty