Long Ago Posters

Old November 18th 09, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
June Kleinfelder

Default HiHi! was: Long Ago Posters

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"June Kleinfelder" wrote in message
Stormmee wrote:
an sumwhere iza glossary of offikal meowchat, butted we duzint speek
dat, owrz howze duza soft vershun which iz veri kittee orented...
anna ez fur da soft, Tiger

Licorice anna Mocha here! We tew is long ago posters an has bin lurkin
fur a bit now...Some uv yew might rememfur us or my (Licorice) sisfur
Scooter who used to post befur her went to da bridge sefurul years
ago. We is glad to be bak an to see some furends we rememfur an noo
ones too!

Licorice anna Mocha

HiHiHi Licorice anna Mocha!
I yam olny fife yeerz owld,buttid Meowmee seemz tu rememfurr yu.
Mine RB sisfurr wuz Dyna Mo/Mite.
Duz dat seownd furrmylier?

Ennyway welkum bak. Stay uhwile, we ar bownd tu hav annudder abvenshur
soon, an Kissamouse iz kyummin, aftur Fangzgiffink.

Yur Noo Frend,

Hihi Pitoonya!
Meowmie and I remfurs yer meowmie and Dyna.....I finks meowmie sayd
somfing about mine sesfur Scooter carrying Dyna around inna backpack ona
adventuers.

Licorice : )
Old November 18th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
June Kleinfelder

Stormmmee wrote:
i thinkx we remfurz scooter, Tiger

Hihi tiger!
Scooter was da dominant writer back den and she did a lot of adventures

Licorice anna Mocha : )
Old November 19th 09, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mizz violette usta be da spokezkittee fur owrz howze but her iz atta brig
now, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 20th 09, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Prooofffttt!

Welkum bak!

Happyfeetz danze to see old frendz,

Chuggz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old November 30th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

June Kleinfelder wrote:
Licorice anna Mocha here! We tew is long ago posters an has bin lurkin
fur a bit now...Some uv yew might rememfur us or my (Licorice) sisfur
Scooter who used to post befur her went to da bridge sefurul years ago.
We is glad to be bak an to see some furends we rememfur an noo ones too!

Licorice anna Mocha

I remember you! I still have the sock snowman, and will put it on
display here at the first sign of snow. Looking at it always makes me
smile.

Adam
Old December 2nd 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
June Kleinfelder

Adam wrote:
June Kleinfelder wrote:
Licorice anna Mocha here! We tew is long ago posters an has bin lurkin
fur a bit now...Some uv yew might rememfur us or my (Licorice) sisfur
Scooter who used to post befur her went to da bridge sefurul years ago.
We is glad to be bak an to see some furends we rememfur an noo ones too!

Licorice anna Mocha

I remember you! I still have the sock snowman, and will put it on
display here at the first sign of snow. Looking at it always makes me
smile.

Adam

Oh goody! Weze glad you still putz owt the snowman Unca Adam! Meowmie is
pleezedn dat it makes you smile!

Licorice, Mocha anna Anti June
Old December 2nd 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pam O'Sullivan

WOW! we'ze seed a lotta namymes we memfurs. We'ze hopin dat da
Meowmie will post a liddle more regglarlee. Anna we'za awl eggzited
bowt Kissamouse anna Sekrit Santas!!!! (PacoBell, doing a
kittydanceuvjoy around the computer)
Old December 4th 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Oh goody! Weze glad you still putz owt the snowman Unca Adam! Meowmie is
pleezedn dat it makes you smile!

Licorice, Mocha anna Anti June

About two or three years ago, a real snowman appeared right outside my
window! I think my windows being at ground level, and the kids here
having a snow day, may have had something to do with it. ;-)

Adam
Old December 10th 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
June Kleinfelder

Adam wrote:
Oh goody! Weze glad you still putz owt the snowman Unca Adam! Meowmie is
pleezedn dat it makes you smile!

Licorice, Mocha anna Anti June

About two or three years ago, a real snowman appeared right outside my
window! I think my windows being at ground level, and the kids here
having a snow day, may have had something to do with it. ;-)

Adam

Lol how fun! We actually had enough snow last year to make a snowman!

Anti June