First snow

Old December 9th 09, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
lestark

Default First snow

Well we got our first measurable snow last night (Weather gal said 3
inches) in Saginaw, Michigan.

Got to get out as soon as I get my indoor babies set and check on all
my outdoor ones. I tryed to set them all up yesterday by using
pallets from neighbor to cover holes and shelters where I know of that
they use to hide to block weather a bit more and putting out a couple
d-g houses with bedding in for whatever wants to use them.

My recently departed Boots will miss this winter season. Too bad he
could not send some off that weather from the bridge back to me!!!

:-)

Purrs for all the outdoor furballs that they make it through this
upcoming winter season - not just mine.

TIA

Old December 9th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 08:38:19 -0500, lestark
wrote:

Well we got our first measurable snow last night (Weather gal said 3
inches) in Saginaw, Michigan.

Got to get out as soon as I get my indoor babies set and check on all
my outdoor ones. I tryed to set them all up yesterday by using
pallets from neighbor to cover holes and shelters where I know of that
they use to hide to block weather a bit more and putting out a couple
d-g houses with bedding in for whatever wants to use them.

My recently departed Boots will miss this winter season. Too bad he
could not send some off that weather from the bridge back to me!!!

:-)

Purrs for all the outdoor furballs that they make it through this
upcoming winter season - not just mine.

TIA

BIG purrs of agreeement frum Beauty and Spring and Cinder.
Old December 9th 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby hazn let da out kitties in da garage yett but her mite diz nite. It
is 18 out dere and da wind iz blowink at 35-45mph.

My only problem is wrestling a litter box out there. Will get it done, poor
babies.

Old December 10th 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

wrote:

Well we got our first measurable snow last night (Weather gal said 3
inches) in Saginaw, Michigan.

Got to get out as soon as I get my indoor babies set and check on all
my outdoor ones. I tryed to set them all up yesterday by using
pallets from neighbor to cover holes and shelters where I know of that
they use to hide to block weather a bit more and putting out a couple
d-g houses with bedding in for whatever wants to use them.

My recently departed Boots will miss this winter season. Too bad he
could not send some off that weather from the bridge back to me!!!

:-)

Purrs for all the outdoor furballs that they make it through this
upcoming winter season - not just mine.

TIA

BIG purrs of agreeement frum Beauty and Spring and Cinder.

We have single digits here and way below zero in the southeastern part
of the state. Purrs for all the animals who have to suffer through the
storms. MLB
Old December 10th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Soffurren Cattyfurrnya iz haffin furreeeezink trempurrtchurz at nite.
Meowmee poot purrlaztik kuverz ofurr da grrrraynumz an udder
fowlur-purrlantz.
An dere is wite mowntinz vizzibble, not tuu furr away.
Pit2nya

Old December 10th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 9, 6:57*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Gramby hazn let da out kitties in da garage yett but her mite diz nite. *It
is 18 out dere and da wind iz blowink at 35-45mph.

My only problem is wrestling a litter box out there. *Will get it done, poor
babies.

We let one in the ground floor last winter, little Sandy. The cats
knew she was down there but didn't seem to mind. Bear knew her from
seeing her on her walks and seemed puzzled that she didn't get to come
upstairs. We were thinking that she might as well. We would have made
her indoor-only.

But a neighbor adopted her before we could and now she's an in-out
kitty who does not come out in lousy weather. All of the cats in this
complex are either indoor-only or indoor-outdoor now except the bobcat
who lives in the woods near here. We aren't letting him or her in.

Our friend Bev feeds numerous ferals in her neighborhood and they
shelter under her porch and on her porch and in her garage. Lady Di,
Maggy May's cousin, will _not_ let any of them in the house. Riff-raff
she calls em.

--
Will in New Haven

Old December 14th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hmmmmm...we don't hab a gurrage, jest a karp0rt, n wiff yerown siknuss,
Gramby, I wood sae dat wrestlingH wiff a litterbawx woodnt bee sucH a gudgud
idear n Meowmie ugreez wiff meeeee
Et snowEd tewday heer but et izznt az kold az dere were yoo r.
Bee karful, pweeze...
Wuffs
Mosey

"Granby"
[...]

Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost NMR Cat anecdotes 27 January 10th 06 04:27 PM
Snow Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 21 January 28th 05 06:33 AM
No Snow! No Snow! No Snow! Pat Cat anecdotes 9 December 26th 04 03:39 AM
SNOW!!!!!SNOW!!!!!SNOW!!!!!SNOW!!!!!SNOW!!!!! Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 27 December 24th 04 06:32 PM