A Toast at da Fawlz

Old January 17th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default A Toast at da Fawlz

Tiger purntz to a huge kushin wif gold tassels at each korner fur
demselvezta sit on, it lukz comfi, Tiger
Sundance wrote in message
Fangu, Tiger. May I skort yoo to da tabul, Sweetee?

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
der iz anna you gtz diz bigbig kushin atta head of da table, Tiger,
jumping
in beclawz he seez dat da inspektur juzt downed a particularily large
oyzter
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message
.. .
[The boat ride over, our community kitties are now gathered in a
feline-only banquet hall, cut into the rock behind the falls. The
front wall is thick glass, set into the rock at such an angle that
humans simply don't notice it. Kitties are gathered in small groups

or
couples, some on cushions around low tables; others on cushions

gazing
out the glass wall at the falls, now lit up.

In the kitchen, a large grey Chartreux kitty, with a middle-aged
paunch is supervising the chefs; it is, of course our own Inspector
Chat-Clouseau. In large open fire pits a huge roast beast is hanging
on chains; on spits, turning merrily in the fire are geese, roasting.
Other chefs are preparing other dishes, and the kitchen-cats shucking
the cases of oysters that the inspector had especially 'ported over
from Brittany are now ready to be served. The Inspector leaves the
kitchen, and enters the hall followed by wait-cats carrying bottles

of
champagne and trays of glasses. After the last glass is poured, he
meows:]

Ahhhh, bon swar, mine freends! Eet eez alwayz zo nice to bee wif da
kommunity; nicer yet zat we welkumed zee Noo Yeer togufur, and now,

we
haff an enwinkment! What cud be better? Eh, chatons? Nuffink! Eet eez
time fur a toast, and I haff brought wif myownself a few cases ov

CHAT
LUNATIQUE, a demi-sec Champagne, from a vineyard near Rheims run
entirely by kittiez! Zo let me make a toast to zee luffly Mlle.
Pitoonya, and zee handsum M. Sundance. May you boff haff meny happy
yeerz togefur, and [raises his glass] Herez to a full belly, a heavy
wallet and a light heart! A votre santé!

[With that, he downs half of the glass and cleverly, with his rear
paw, picks up an oyster from the tray, and eats it...]
--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Fangu soosoo mutsh furr yur gudgud wishez, Inspector
Chat-Clouseau, urr may I cawl yu Jaques?...thank yu furr da wunnerful

towzt,
an da shampayne I juzt luff da nayme az wewl az da tayzte... an awl

da
gudgud fuudz witsh are tu follow...I kin smell da diferent furragnenzez
in
heer.

Sundance and I are sertinlee luukin furrwurd tu menny hapy yeerz
tugedder!
May we joyne yu an da udderz...iz dere ruum at yur taybull?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 17th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu kin be mine awlla-da-tyme skort, Sunnydanze
******ppppuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr*********
--
Puuurrrrr2ô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
[...]

bientt,

Jacques

Fangu soosoo mutsh furr yur gudgud wishez, Inspector
Chat-Clouseau, urr may I cawl yu Jaques?...thank yu furr da wunnerful

towzt,
an da shampayne I juzt luff da nayme az wewl az da tayzte... an awl da
gudgud fuudz witsh are tu follow...I kin smell da diferent furragnenzez
in
heer.

Sundance and I are sertinlee luukin furrwurd tu menny hapy yeerz
tugedder!
May we joyne yu an da udderz...iz dere ruum at yur taybull?
--
Pit.nya

Old January 17th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Awww, fangu, Sweetee! Ize so happee weze togeddur.

Sundance, purring back

Old January 17th 08, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wyy fangu, Tiger...luuuk Sunnydanze watta bigbig kushin!
Wy dere shur iz ruum furr boff uv us...effin if we eet allott!
Did yu smell da wunnerful smellz kummin owta dat kittshun???
I yam soo hongry, I kud eet uh,,,uh,,beast! teeeeheeeeeheee!
--
Pitô.ônya, feelin hapy

Old January 17th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yuu mayke me happee dat we iz tugeddur tuuuuuuu.
Pit2oonya nugglez hur hed unndur Sundance's chin
pprrrrrrrrrpuurrrrrrrrpuuuuurrrrrrrzzzzzzz
--
Pitô.ônya, contented and relaxt

"Sundance" wrote in message
Awww, fangu, Sweetee! Ize so happee weze togeddur.

Sundance, purring back

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Yu kin be mine awlla-da-tyme skort, Sunnydanze
******ppppuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr*********
--
Puuurrrrr2.nya

Old January 18th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:24:28 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ahhhh, bon swar, mine freends! Eet eez alwayz zo nice to bee wif da
kommunity; nicer yet zat we welkumed zee Noo Yeer togufur, and now, we
haff an enwinkment! What cud be better? Eh, chatons? Nuffink! Eet eez
time fur a toast, and I haff brought wif myownself a few cases ov CHAT
LUNATIQUE, a demi-sec Champagne, from a vineyard near Rheims run
entirely by kittiez! Zo let me make a toast to zee luffly Mlle.
Pitoonya, and zee handsum M. Sundance. May you boff haff meny happy
yeerz togefur, and [raises his glass] Herez to a full belly, a heavy
wallet and a light heart! A votre santé!

[With that, he downs half of the glass and cleverly, with his rear
paw, picks up an oyster from the tray, and eats it...]

A little Persian and large Yellow tabby lift their glasses:
"Concatulacation you gize!"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/17/2008 8:32:17 PM
Old January 18th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_]

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:47:38 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

it wuld be veri nize fur allauses ta sit togefur anna enjoy da fudz anna
kompani, TV

Tiger comez klozer, You anna me muzt be realted fur sur, Tiger shakez pawz

Perhaps, so, mon ami, but do try some of zese oysterz [paws over a
few] and zose langostinos should be coming soon!

And of cawze zee roasted goose looks enchanting!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old January 18th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_]

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:14:58 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's little, agile
paws typed:

Fangu soosoo mutsh furr yur gudgud wishez, Inspector
Chat-Clouseau, urr may I cawl yu Jaques?...thank yu furr da wunnerful towzt,
an da shampayne I juzt luff da nayme az wewl az da tayzte... an awl da
gudgud fuudz witsh are tu follow...I kin smell da diferent furragnenzez in
heer.

Sundance and I are sertinlee luukin furrwurd tu menny hapy yeerz tugedder!
May we joyne yu an da udderz...iz dere ruum at yur taybull?

Ahh, you eez welcome, mine deer! And of cawze zere ees room fur
efurrykitty! Just pull up your cushions becawze I haff also ported
ofur some more winez from my cellar fur dinner!

And eef anykitty comez to visit uses in Paris, we can take a ride to
Rheims and tour zee winery. Zose kitties named eet aftur zee 1950s
American cartoon, Krazy Kat......
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old January 18th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

Fangu bery mutsh, Tiger an Anaïs. we ar soo lukee tu hav gudgud frendz
lyke yuuz.
--
Pitô.ônya and Sundance