A Pawty Inbitashun!

Old July 16th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Zee pawty begins! (was: A Pawty Inbitashun!)

Du dey hab mwilk, urr nip-aid? azkz Cutie.

"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett has a full heart as she looks around the room at her friends
holding flutes of champayne and singing. However, she stays away from
the edges of the room as heights tend to make her nervous.

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message

[Our community kitties are beginning to file into the Rainbow Room
(kitty
version, of course!) atop the Empire state building for the
Inspector's 14th
July - Bastille Day - party. Although it is hot, the air is clear
and
smog-free having been cleared by an early evening rain; the view from
each
of the four directions is unlimited: to the south one can see the
Verazano
bridge and Brooklyn; to the West the lights of New Jersey are
twinkling and
from the north windows when can see all the way into Westchester
County.
New York is a magical place from this height: the bridges, all lit up,
look
as if they have pearls strung across them; the cars look like toys.

In the center of the room on a table is an ice sculpture of the
Eiffel
Tower on a bed of shaved ice. In the ice are trays of oysters on the
half-shell, and cooked-then-chilled lobster claws and crab legs,
surrounded
by lemon wedges, bottles of hot-sauce and nip-sauce. Also in the ice
are
flutes of nip-champagne (Chat Lunatique, 1939) and shot glasses of
vodka.
Wait-cats are beginning to bring out trays of puff-pastry: some with
snails
and garlic-butter inside, others with langostinos, and others yet with
mice.
A portly, well dressed, older cat, a Chartreaux in a dapper black suit
comes
to the center to greet everycat]

Miaou, and Welcome to mine widdle catorze jooyay party! Eet eez in
commeration ob da day zat we kitties stormes zee Bastile, and zen
opened
zee doors for zee humans to get in!

As awlwayz, eet eez gud to see awl ob mine own friendz and meet noo
ones!
Zere eez sum luffly hors d' oeuvres to amuse you, and ob cawze,
nip-shampayne and offur dwinks at zee bar!

Zen een a while, we will zit down for zee dinner. I haf browt ober
fwah-grah
from France, which weel be serfed pan-seared wif fig-and-nip sawse;
zen we
haff roast goose wif brown-nip sawse and and duck a la Orange; zere
are sum
luffly red snapperz and ob cawze, lopster.

Zo den, mine furrendz, eet and dwink, but first a toast, and second we
sing
zee "La Marseillaise".

He raised his glass: "Here's to a full belly, a heavy purse, and a
light
heart"

And with a deep voice sings:

Allons enfants de la Patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé !

Come, chats et chatons, join me!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old July 16th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Zee pawty begins!

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:56:18 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett has a full heart as she looks around the room at her friends holding
flutes of champayne and singing. However, she stays away from the edges of
the room as heights tend to make her nervous.

Oriane waves at her - "Umm, do twy dese oysters! Dey are delicious!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/15/2011 8:06:56 PM
Old July 16th 11, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_]

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:56:18 -0500, Gramby's little, agile paws typed:

Piglett has a full heart as she looks around the room at her friends holding
flutes of champayne and singing. However, she stays away from the edges of
the room as heights tend to make her nervous.

I iz glad to heer ob zees! Pweeze haff a dwink and sum foods!

You knowze, dat Eggsotik gurl by da window reminds me ob my buddy, M. Tiger
zee way she packs down zose oysters!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old July 16th 11, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:56:18 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett has a full heart as she looks around the room at her friends
holding
flutes of champayne and singing. However, she stays away from the
edges of
the room as heights tend to make her nervous.

Oriane waves at her - "Umm, do twy dese oysters! Dey are delicious!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

I nebur had oy-sturz.
Cutie

Old July 16th 11, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

oej and chester stand to toast with the rest of their house and sing along,
chester is eyein doz oyzterz as a welcome releef furm TED fudz... which in
hizown opinion two wurdz dat shuld not efur be inna same sentenze

Old July 16th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default A Pawty Inbitashun!

barbi taksa oyzter

well itz ok rite now, da hoominz iz beree buzy diz time of year anna wiffa
chesterz newz fudz purrgram itz beend a littl hektik butted ofurall itz
ohkay...

da soft iz sneakin me anna trudi extra fudz beclawz ted sayed she kuld, so
rite now we iz not boted ta putsa hoominz in but kamp at leezt until fall...
she stops and takes a drink, a pink tinge arownd herown ears fur tawkin so
muc
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:12:16 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

HI, mine name iz barbi, i has liztened to da soft tawk abowt urselfz
anna
ursefz iz bootiful, can i sit wif ursfz,

Meow Barbie!

Cybèle: Ob cawze. Letz move ober to dat cushion wif da view ob downtown
and
Brooklyn!

Oriane: Yes, I lubs to wook owt da winda! So Barbi, wood yoo wikes a
dwink?

[Call to the barcat]

Cybèle: I'll get a pwate ob foods fur usses, while yoo two gets Barbie a
dwinkee! [REturns wit a huge plate stacked with oysters, lobster claws,
crab
legs and more]

Oriane: Ummm, sisfur deer... Wemember we we was towls dat gettink
whut-wazn't-broken fiksed affekts yur appitite....

Cybèle: [Slurping oysters] Ummm, kinda. What abowt it? Oh... [embarassed]
Here haff sum before I eetz dem awl......

Oriane: So Barbie, how iz life wif yur clowder????

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/15/2011 7:52:28 PM

Old July 16th 11, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Piglett has a full heart as she looks around the room at her friends
holding
flutes of champayne and singing. However, she stays away from the edges
of
the room as heights tend to make her nervous.

Oriane waves at her - "Umm, do twy dese oysters! Dey are delicious!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Mosey, wearing a gray tux, and MeOwy, his bootiful wink, wearing her
bootiful yellow and purple n yellow gown, wiff hur noo neklase Mosey mayde
fur hur dat sez Mosey Luffs Meowy onna purple cord, enter with BobQat, Mimzy
n Pipps, who hopes Ranger will help celebrate with her.
Mosey ses tew awl..waow, diz iz uh nise spred..weh wood wike sum nip
champane pleeze. n sum uff dem oysterz pleez.
Fank yoo fur inbiting usses.
Bon jour
Mosey n hiz famlee find uh taybul tew sit wiff der frendz.

Old July 16th 11, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:55:47 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

I reelee didunt meen 'sum tayle eerinkz',
I ment tayle ribbunz. Tayelz dunt hav eerz!

heehee! eerz on tayelz!

mai hoomin saz dat win ai em happi, mai tayel wooks liek anna upsyed
down jay! humph, ai doezent fink mai tayel wooks wike a byrdie!

hoomins r sew stranje, datz fur shurr

mai pawtie dwess iz a cweme coler. ai fink dat somfing silvur, or wiet
gold wood be a gud wook fur myownself

buted den, yello gold wood be gnice, tew!

ai em goeng tew kneed sum hawp tu pik sum gnice julleree fur myownself

mai hoomin haz sum silvur wrings dat he maed hisownself. maebe ai cud
barow won uf dem tu wearz, tu.

lorili