Ping! Charleen

Old February 22nd 05, 03:27 AM
Lucy's Mom

Default Ping! Charleen

Kitten's yet?
Old February 22nd 05, 02:53 PM
Charleen Welton

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message
Kitten's yet?

I was, and still am pacing the floor and wringing my hands for Soyna, Pam's
cat, who I am begining to wonder if is really *with kittens.*
Prehaps this could be a Guiness Record pregnancy!
Also for Grant, who has had some progress!
Charleen

Old February 22nd 05, 07:54 PM
Jo Firey

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message
Kitten's yet?

I was, and still am pacing the floor and wringing my hands for Soyna,
Pam's
cat, who I am begining to wonder if is really *with kittens.*
Prehaps this could be a Guiness Record pregnancy!
Also for Grant, who has had some progress!
Charleen

I'm convinced as Pam suggested herself that the person who talked them into
fostering Sonya did a bit of oversell in the "imminent" department.

And after six weeks of kitten food and lots of rest, I'm betting for four
very chubby kittens.

Jo

Old February 22nd 05, 08:11 PM
Charleen Welton

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in

message
Kitten's yet?

I was, and still am pacing the floor and wringing my hands for Soyna,
Pam's
cat, who I am begining to wonder if is really *with kittens.*
Prehaps this could be a Guiness Record pregnancy!
Also for Grant, who has had some progress!
Charleen

I'm convinced as Pam suggested herself that the person who talked them

into
fostering Sonya did a bit of oversell in the "imminent" department.

And after six weeks of kitten food and lots of rest, I'm betting for four
very chubby kittens.

Jo

That would be too cute. Four chubby kittens, yes, could be so. I hope that
we find out soon!
Charleen

Old February 22nd 05, 08:32 PM
Karen

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
. ..

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

[...]

Heh. Sonya might not think it is so cute.

Old February 24th 05, 04:14 AM
Tanada

Charleen Welton wrote:

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message

Kitten's yet?

I was, and still am pacing the floor and wringing my hands for Soyna, Pam's
cat, who I am begining to wonder if is really *with kittens.*
Prehaps this could be a Guiness Record pregnancy!
Also for Grant, who has had some progress!
Charleen

Not yet. If she hasn't had them by the first, I'm hauling her fuzzy
little tush to TED. Don't worry, if she seems to be in distress, we
won't wait to haul her in. I'm getting really tired of this waiting game.

Pam S.
Old February 24th 05, 05:18 AM
Howard Berkowitz

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in

message
Kitten's yet?

I'm convinced as Pam suggested herself that the person who talked
them

into
fostering Sonya did a bit of oversell in the "imminent" department.

And after six weeks of kitten food and lots of rest, I'm betting for

four
very chubby kittens.

Jo

That would be too cute. Four chubby kittens, yes, could be so. I hope

that
we find out soon!
Charleen

Heh. Sonya might not think it is so cute.

Seriously, do cats get gestational diabetes?