Pics: office boy and girl and more

Old October 16th 05, 12:48 AM
Pamela Shirk

Default office boy and girl and more

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

"Marina" wrote in message
I've been working from home again, but must admit my working may not be
so effecive with these distractions:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fra...ba.jpg&.src=ph

I've had this look from waiters. He's looking for his tip!

OMG, you're right!! The little stinker wants a gift. Cash, snackies, or
play time are requested for services rendered. Frank, you're a sly one.

Pam S.

Old October 16th 05, 04:48 AM
Marina

Pamela Shirk wrote:
"Bill Stock" wrote

I've had this look from waiters. He's looking for his tip!

OMG, you're right!! The little stinker wants a gift. Cash, snackies, or
play time are requested for services rendered. Frank, you're a sly one.

I wouldn't be surprised. I've been giving him all sorts of yummy things
the past weeks to make him eat enough, and I think he is starting to
take treats for granted. When they are NOT forthcoming, he gets offended.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 16th 05, 10:02 AM
Exocat

"Marina" wrote

I wouldn't be surprised. I've been giving him all sorts of yummy
things the past weeks to make him eat enough, and I think he is
starting to take treats for granted. When they are NOT forthcoming, he
gets offended.

As is only right & proper for a senior cat of such stature & world
renown.

Keep those treats a-coming, hoomin, regularly & in ample abundance!

Yoors
Bandit, Snowball & Claudius

As dictated to Gordon the slave-secretary