Cinder & Rosie have surprise visitors

Old September 2nd 04, 03:08 PM
Adrian

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
"CatNipped" had some very interesting things
to say about Cinder & Rosie have surprise visitors:

My daughter used to have Rottweillers (sp?) and they are just the
BEST d*gs! They're very people-friendly, but very protective of
their families. I've always maintained that a d*g is a better
deterent to criminals than a gun, so have been working on DH about
getting a Rottie (or, really, any large d*g) every since we bought
the house (in Nov. of 2003).

I'm sure I've posted before about one of Felix's stunts. We were at
TED's office one day, with Felix on a harness and leash [he dislikes
carriers and at his size, a carrier can be tough for me to manage
without DH, who was working that day]. He cruised right over to a
Rottie we didn't even *know*, snuggled up, and started power-purring.
VERY happy cat.

VERY freaked-out Meowmie. I like Rotties, don't misunderstand [I
generally prefer big dogs and most Rotties I've met were great], but
this was a LARGE d*g and I had no clue whether he had a problem with
cats.

Turned out he didn't, he was just majorly confused. He looked at
Felix, then up at his human [who thought the whole thing was funny]
with an absolutely bewildered look on his face that seemed to say,
"Uh, Dad? Doesn't this cat realize I'm a *big* d*g?" :-)

I remember you posting that story, it still makes me smile.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 3rd 04, 04:56 AM
Big Bo

Pam, I'm in drag and cannot reveal my true id. I am your friend from way
back. If I give you a clue, someone will know who I am. I'm waiting for
that )(&#$((@# to jump on you again, you know the guy from Schertz, Texas??
Yeah, that one. C ya and keep yer head down for the next few days. Francis
is a blowin in and I have my windows nailed up tight and cold beer.

Bo

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

Big Bo wrote:

Pam, one of our neighbor's raises Greyhounds. They have a large lot and
plenty of room for running. We hope it stays that way. A lot of
development going on here and we don't hear the dogs barking. Take good
care of your hubby. Sorry we missed you on your recent trip. (??????)

Ok, this is a new name for me. What name do I know you as? Being as
you're hanging out in here, I'm sorry I missed you too.

Pam S.

Old September 4th 04, 07:41 PM
Tanada

Big Bo wrote:
Pam, I'm in drag and cannot reveal my true id. I am your friend from way
back. If I give you a clue, someone will know who I am. I'm waiting for
that )(&#$((@# to jump on you again, you know the guy from Schertz, Texas??
Yeah, that one. C ya and keep yer head down for the next few days. Francis
is a blowin in and I have my windows nailed up tight and cold beer.

Bo

Ok, I think I've guessed it. However, I don't think Fruitty is going to
risk being troll-be-qued again by this group. We'll see though.

Pam S.

Rosie on the roof LOL Cat anecdotes 11 August 11th 04 08:42 PM
Homecoming purrs for Rosie, please Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 36 December 31st 03 02:23 PM
Helpful Rosie Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 28 December 3rd 03 06:22 PM
Do your parents ever surprise you? Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 3 September 21st 03 02:40 PM