Sekrit Santa, R Kissamouse giffts dun bin sent

Old December 11th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Sekrit Santa, R Kissamouse giffts dun bin sent

Trudi see molly anna wafez, hopin BK is kloze by
wrote in message
ps.com...
Deer Sekrit Santa,
R mom/sekatarry dun lost yur addressssesese But she wanted 2 tell u
that we went 2 thu Post OFfice on Friday, 8 Dec, & mailed thu boks.
Mollie Anne, ritin' 4 thu Cooper Cats

Old December 13th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Hi, Ms Trudi! We lett Mollie Anne rite thiz last time. I am fine &
hope u r thu same? Did u haf heet thiz past week? We wuz purrin' hard
that CWLP & Ameren had thu 'lectricity fixed efurryware! It haz bin
kold down heer in Nu Orleens. Efun mom wuz kold & she wus borned in
DeKatur. It gotted to 32 which iznt Illinoy kold but for NOLA it iz.
We gots all that humidittye frum thu River, iz part uf it.
Enneyway, duz u haf a tree innna house? We dont in r liddle hows but
we c them on thu TV boks. Du u play with thu tree?
Menneeee pawsmoochies! BK

Old December 14th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

HI BK,

we didunt haf heat fur a whole day, den furri wented anna getted a very
growly thing dat smelled anna putted itsef onna bak prch. It talked alla
time anna madea skurilz anna birdiez stay away butted it made furnaze anna
waterbed wurm agin... *generator*... it wuz on fur a few days*no electricity
from Thursday night at 11:30 to Saturday at 5:00 in the afternoon.* We
eien't lika sowndz da icemonzterz made da treez make... alla eltricit
companyz wurked veri hard but some hoomanz wented a longlong time wifout
heat. We iz all toazty agin anna dat growly thing iz asleep anna not
smellin up owr patio rite now.

We duzint hafa tree kuz soft iz lazi anna furri iz alzo, dey sayed itz kuz
of ses butted i know dey iz juzt tootoo lazi.

Trudi, smoockin da cheek of herown spekal furnd.
ups.com...