OT - some people have no brains

Old October 9th 04, 11:41 PM
Christina Websell

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
Oh geez. That's the funniest one yet. That even surpasses my
gynocologist,
Dr.
Beaver.

Oh no, I do think Dr Beaver is an outstanding one ;-)

Cheers, helen s

That's also the first prize winner for me, too..

Tweed

Old October 10th 04, 04:31 AM
Marina

Oh geez. That's the funniest one yet. That even surpasses my gynocologist,
Dr.
Beaver.

Oh no, I do think Dr Beaver is an outstanding one ;-)

ROFL at both of them.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 10th 04, 07:46 AM

Sherry wrote:

Oh geez. That's the funniest one yet. That even surpasses my
gynocologist, Dr. Beaver.

No way. Are you serious??? How did this guy make it through medical
school? He must have been teased mercilessly!

Joyce

Old October 10th 04, 10:04 PM
Exocat

:-))

Beats mine: an orthopaedic surgeon named Bendall

Cheers

Gordon & the TT

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

I once had an internal examination by a Dr Hole...

Some People Adrian Cat anecdotes 27 September 28th 04 01:08 PM
[OT] Attn UK People: O- and A-Levels? David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 2 August 11th 04 04:49 PM
The Kittens and the Soldiers Bev Cat anecdotes 108 May 17th 04 02:13 AM