PING MaryL

Old September 11th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default PING MaryL

Wondering if your city is in the path of the hurrican and expected
tornadoes. We are purring for the safety of those in its path. MLB
Old September 11th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Wondering if your city is in the path of the hurrican and expected
tornadoes. We are purring for the safety of those in its path. MLB

I believe she is - and in an area that probably has ordered a mandatory
evacuation. We're sending along our purrs for her also.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 11th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

CatNipped wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
Wondering if your city is in the path of the hurrican and expected
tornadoes. We are purring for the safety of those in its path. MLB

I believe she is - and in an area that probably has ordered a mandatory
evacuation. We're sending along our purrs for her also.

Hugs,

CatNipped

From her pictures, she has a lovely home. I hope it and others will
be safe from the storm. Thanks and best wishes, Catnipped. MLB
Old September 15th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Wondering if your city is in the path of the hurrican and expected
tornadoes. We are purring for the safety of those in its path. MLB

I heard from MaryL. She had to email from a library:

"There is major damage in town -- fortunately, not to my house. I have
friends with trees "on and in" their houses, but no injuries.

....entire yard is filled with branches (some very large) and leaves.
....can't even see my driveway or sidewalk. However, there is no damage to
the house -- nothing on the roof -- and Holly and Duffy are safe.

.... but I will appreciate it if you can post the information I just gave
you that all of us (Mary plus Duffy and Holly) are safe but that I don't
have power or access to the Internet."

Cheryl

Old September 16th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Cheryl wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message
Wondering if your city is in the path of the hurrican and expected
tornadoes. We are purring for the safety of those in its path. MLB

I heard from MaryL. She had to email from a library:

"There is major damage in town -- fortunately, not to my house. I have
friends with trees "on and in" their houses, but no injuries.

...entire yard is filled with branches (some very large) and leaves.
...can't even see my driveway or sidewalk. However, there is no damage
to the house -- nothing on the roof -- and Holly and Duffy are safe.

... but I will appreciate it if you can post the information I just
gave you that all of us (Mary plus Duffy and Holly) are safe but that I
don't have power or access to the Internet."

Cheryl
We are so glad that MaryL, Duffy and Holly are safe and that there is no major damage to her house. A few years ago, a major storm broke about seven trees in my grandson's yard.

PURRS FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Thanks for the information. MLB
..