Feline Halitosis

Old September 18th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Feline Halitosis

My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?
Old September 18th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?

A vet visit. See how easy that was!

Old September 18th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB

wrote:
My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?

Have TED check her teeth then a good checkup.MLB
Old September 18th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Sep 18, 1:29*pm, MLB wrote:
wrote:
My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?

Have TED check her teeth then a good checkup.MLB

Sorry, who's TED?
Old September 18th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bobblespin

" wrote in news:3b7f0a40-52f4-
:

On Sep 18, 1:29*pm, MLB wrote:
wrote:
My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?

Have TED check her teeth then a good checkup.MLB

Sorry, who's TED?

The Evil Doctor (i.e. vet)
Old September 18th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Sep 18, 1:45*pm, bobblespin wrote:
" wrote in news:3b7f0a40-52f4-
:

On Sep 18, 1:29*pm, MLB wrote:
wrote:
My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?

Have TED check her teeth then a good checkup.MLB

Sorry, who's TED?

The Evil Doctor (i.e. vet)

Thanks.

On a related note, it's hard to believe it could be her teeth because
I don't think she eats. I have tried her on two wet foods and at least
four dry ones and she hates everything. I think maybe she goes to the
cellar and eats spiders when I am at work.

I have really had about enough of her nonsense and am just about ready
to leave her one kind of food and she can eat it or starve. However,
cats being notoriously stubborn, I'm afraid she might actually choose
option B.

Any thoughts?
Old September 18th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bobblespin

" wrote in
:

On Sep 18, 1:45*pm, bobblespin wrote:
" wrote in

-
:

On Sep 18, 1:29*pm, MLB wrote:
wrote:
My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?

Have TED check her teeth then a good checkup.MLB

Sorry, who's TED?

The Evil Doctor (i.e. vet)

Thanks.

On a related note, it's hard to believe it could be her teeth because
I don't think she eats. I have tried her on two wet foods and at least
four dry ones and she hates everything. I think maybe she goes to the
cellar and eats spiders when I am at work.

I have really had about enough of her nonsense and am just about ready
to leave her one kind of food and she can eat it or starve. However,
cats being notoriously stubborn, I'm afraid she might actually choose
option B.

Any thoughts?

Maybe she's not eating because her teeth hurt, or she has tummy
problems. When mine developped stomach cancer, he stopped eating. I
think TED should take a look at her - she might be in pain.

Bobble
Old September 18th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
alanr

We had a meowzer that had halitosis and then went off his food.
Turned out to be inflamed gums from Feline AIDS.
Sad ending for a really cool cat. He was 9 y.o.
If yours is an indoor kitty then pretty much no worries.

:

Old September 18th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB

bobblespin wrote:
" wrote in
:

On Sep 18, 1:45 pm, bobblespin wrote:
" wrote in

-
:

On Sep 18, 1:29 pm, MLB wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Follow Bob
s advice/ If she is not eating, something is wrong. If she eats
spiders, she may have eaten a poisonous one. Have you ever had a Vet
check her over? MLB
Old September 19th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

On Sep 18, 1:29 pm, MLB wrote:
wrote:
My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?

Have TED check her teeth then a good checkup.MLB

Sorry, who's TED?

The Evil Doctor (i.e. vet)

Thanks.

On a related note, it's hard to believe it could be her teeth because
I don't think she eats. I have tried her on two wet foods and at least
four dry ones and she hates everything. I think maybe she goes to the
cellar and eats spiders when I am at work.

Bad breath and no appetite strongly suggests oral/dental pain. The gums have
a huge blood supply- an infection in the gums can quickly spread to internal
organs.

She needs to see a vet ASAP.

Phil

Feline diabetes [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 5 July 15th 07 05:38 AM
Feline cannonball Shiral Cat anecdotes 4 August 24th 06 02:14 AM
Feline Distemper Arjun Ray Cat rescue 5 July 28th 05 08:55 PM
Feline Diarhea Gail D via CatKB.com Cat rescue 8 June 9th 05 04:05 AM
Feline CRF Cathy Friedmann Cat health & behaviour 3 October 4th 03 12:29 AM