new babies update

Old May 22nd 05, 04:56 PM
ElvisRocks

Default new babies update

The little gray one keeps hiding and I haven't seen him since last nite
about midnight!!! I have the other one confined to a bedroom
(I had him out snuggling with me for a couple hrs last nite but he's hiding
in the room now) - I'm going crazy looking for this kitten!!!
I'm getting panicky now. He's so little; I know there are lots of places he
could be hiding but I'm so worried !!!!!!!! Carol
I originally had him confined but he got out when I opened the door to go
out the other nite

Old May 22nd 05, 05:20 PM
-L.

ElvisRocks wrote:
The little gray one keeps hiding and I haven't seen him since last

nite
about midnight!!! I have the other one confined to a bedroom
(I had him out snuggling with me for a couple hrs last nite but he's

hiding
in the room now) - I'm going crazy looking for this kitten!!!
I'm getting panicky now. He's so little; I know there are lots of

places he
could be hiding but I'm so worried !!!!!!!! Carol
I originally had him confined but he got out when I opened the door

to go
out the other nite

Are they semi-feral? If so, I'd keep them confined to a small space
until they are tamed.

good luck finding him! Let us know what happens.

-L.

Old May 22nd 05, 05:21 PM
kitkatluna

ElvisRocks wrote:
The little gray one keeps hiding and I haven't seen him since last nite
about midnight!!! I have the other one confined to a bedroom
(I had him out snuggling with me for a couple hrs last nite but he's hiding
in the room now) - I'm going crazy looking for this kitten!!!
I'm getting panicky now. He's so little; I know there are lots of places he
could be hiding but I'm so worried !!!!!!!! Carol
I originally had him confined but he got out when I opened the door to go
out the other nite

Does he know where his food is? If so...don't worry TOO much. He'll come
out when he's hungry for sure!!!

Hugs to you, Carol!
Pam
Old May 22nd 05, 05:34 PM
ElvisRocks

I got them from the shelter volunteer where I got Cali; she had them at her
house in foster care - they were ok there, not semi-feral,
just scared I guess. I have food a few places.

Old May 23rd 05, 02:12 AM
Rhonda

Hi ER,

Did you find your new baby?

How about dragging around a new toy, like one of those feather-things on
the end of a string? I don't think many kittens can resist feather toys.

Have you looked up under the bed or furniture? Sometimes they get up
inside of them.

Let us know if he's back.

Rhonda

Old May 23rd 05, 03:35 AM
Mary

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Hi ER,

Did you find your new baby?

How about dragging around a new toy, like one of those feather-things on
the end of a string? I don't think many kittens can resist feather toys.

Have you looked up under the bed or furniture? Sometimes they get up
inside of them.

Let us know if he's back.

Opening a screened window or door (as long as it is secure with no holes and
will
lock in place) works for me when my girls hide because they hear the pill
bottle.
The sound of the birds and bugs etc. gets them every time.

Old May 23rd 05, 04:23 AM
Chris

I once spent two hours looking for one of mine (when she was little)... She
had wedged herself behind a dresser--a space I never thought she could fit
into. I also have one who manages to open dresser drawers to climb in, one
who jiggles the closet door until it opens... Bottom line, LOOK EVERYWHERE!

Old May 23rd 05, 05:00 AM
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 23 May 2005 03:23:34 GMT, "Chris"
wrote:

I once spent two hours looking for one of mine (when she was little)... She
had wedged herself behind a dresser--a space I never thought she could fit
into. I also have one who manages to open dresser drawers to climb in, one
who jiggles the closet door until it opens... Bottom line, LOOK EVERYWHERE!
"ElvisRocks" wrote in message
The little gray one keeps hiding and I haven't seen him since last nite
about midnight!!! I have the other one confined to a bedroom
(I had him out snuggling with me for a couple hrs last nite but he's
hiding in the room now) - I'm going crazy looking for this kitten!!!
I'm getting panicky now. He's so little; I know there are lots of places
he could be hiding but I'm so worried !!!!!!!! Carol
I originally had him confined but he got out when I opened the door to go
out the other nite

My Cinder once got trapped behind gyprock because there was a small
opening in the wall. LOOK EVERYWHERE even the places you don't
expect.. Thats not a shout, it's a plea.