She always wins!

Old January 10th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default She always wins!

When I walk down the stairs, Sammy will wait at the head of the stairs to
give me a head start. When I'm halfway down, I see her ears lay back, she
rears up just a little, and then she *THROWS* herself down the stairs, gives
me a clawless tap on the back of my leg on the way down (like "tag you're
it"), and then spins around when she gets to the bottom to look up at me.
She all but sticks her tongue out and taunts, "ha, ha you're slow, your
momma's slow, and your momma's momma is even slower!"

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 10th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
When I walk down the stairs, Sammy will wait at the head of the
stairs to give me a head start. When I'm halfway down, I see her
ears lay back, she rears up just a little, and then she *THROWS*
herself down the stairs, gives me a clawless tap on the back of my
leg on the way down (like "tag you're it"), and then spins around
when she gets to the bottom to look up at me. She all but sticks her
tongue out and taunts, "ha, ha you're slow, your momma's slow, and
your momma's momma is even slower!"

Vino does something similar. He heads down at the same time as me, but
makes it to the landing much sooner. We have a scratching post on the
landing and he heads straight to that and PLUCKS PLUCKS PLUCKS until I
have caught up. Then he races down the 2nd half of the stairs and into
the kitchen, waiting for food.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old January 10th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:
Vino does something similar. He heads down at the same time as me, but
makes it to the landing much sooner. We have a scratching post on the

I'm just glad we don't have stairs. One of us would have fallen down and
broken our necks by now.

Victor, who's cats think the hallway is a Nascar track.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 10th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:27:08 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

CatNipped wrote:
When I walk down the stairs, Sammy will wait at the head of the
stairs to give me a head start. When I'm halfway down, I see her
ears lay back, she rears up just a little, and then she *THROWS*
herself down the stairs, gives me a clawless tap on the back of my
leg on the way down (like "tag you're it"), and then spins around
when she gets to the bottom to look up at me. She all but sticks her
tongue out and taunts, "ha, ha you're slow, your momma's slow, and
your momma's momma is even slower!"

Vino does something similar. He heads down at the same time as me, but
makes it to the landing much sooner. We have a scratching post on the
landing and he heads straight to that and PLUCKS PLUCKS PLUCKS until I
have caught up. Then he races down the 2nd half of the stairs and into
the kitchen, waiting for food.

Do they have big black googly eyes when they do it?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 10th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote
When I walk down the stairs, Sammy will wait at the head of the stairs to
give me a head start. When I'm halfway down, I see her ears lay back, she
rears up just a little, and then she *THROWS* herself down the stairs, gives
me a clawless tap on the back of my leg on the way down (like "tag you're
it"), and then spins around when she gets to the bottom to look up at me.
She all but sticks her tongue out and taunts, "ha, ha you're slow, your
momma's slow, and your momma's momma is even slower!"

Our current cats do not play that sort of game. But when Nanki Poo
was young, he gave me about five steps start and beat me to the top by
six steps. Easy.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old January 10th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
When I walk down the stairs, Sammy will wait at the head of the
stairs to give me a head start. When I'm halfway down, I see her
ears lay back, she rears up just a little, and then she *THROWS*
herself down the stairs, gives me a clawless tap on the back of my
leg on the way down (like "tag you're it"), and then spins around
when she gets to the bottom to look up at me. She all but sticks her
tongue out and taunts, "ha, ha you're slow, your momma's slow, and
your momma's momma is even slower!"

Vino does something similar. He heads down at the same time as me, but
makes it to the landing much sooner. We have a scratching post on the
landing and he heads straight to that and PLUCKS PLUCKS PLUCKS until I
have caught up. Then he races down the 2nd half of the stairs and into
the kitchen, waiting for food.

Do they have big black googly eyes when they do it?

Yes, completely dialated just like she'd had a vision exam! Her whole face
and body look crazed! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old January 10th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
When I walk down the stairs, Sammy will wait at the head of the
stairs to give me a head start. When I'm halfway down, I see her
ears lay back, she rears up just a little, and then she *THROWS*
herself down the stairs, gives me a clawless tap on the back of my
leg on the way down (like "tag you're it"), and then spins around
when she gets to the bottom to look up at me. She all but sticks her
tongue out and taunts, "ha, ha you're slow, your momma's slow, and
your momma's momma is even slower!"

Of course she wins, cats are the superior life form.
--
Snoopy