Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost

Old January 7th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost

NMR wrote:
That is our winter I would like to see some relief and get cold
specially when our springs summers and fall are 100 + for up to 20
hours a day

Yeah, 80 degrees would be lovely! I had that for 2 weeks before
Christmas. Now it's up to 90 again and way more humid :-(
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old January 7th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-07, penned:
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

if you ever find that you really do hate living in Florida, give
yourself permission to move. You can help people even if you
don't live next to them.

Besides, if helping people is what you need to do in life, there are
people (and animals) who need help no matter where you are!

Joyce

Yeah, I was thinking that too, but the family issue may be more
sticky.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

pictures:
http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca

appreciate the replies. the family issue the kids are in college and school
still waiting till they are done and setup with a good job. I personally
could care less about the rest of the family members on her side they are
all a bunch of
censored specially her censored pieces of censored sister. My
family told me all it takes is a plane trip or turn the computer on to see
me they are fine with it.
Our son and eldest daughter are just started taking over my end of the
business running 3 major shopping store is a lot to get used to. Specially
since I told them certain things stay no matter what unless you can improve
them such as benefits and bonus.
By the end of this year hopefully the shelters will have a permanent
fund for them to fall back on. I am dying to get back to the center to help
out I feel so bad I can't do anything because of someone's stupidity and I
got hurt from it.

It is in the near future but now being semi retired. As soon as I stop
being sore all over I can go visit places and relax if I want to.

Matthew

Old January 7th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
That is our winter I would like to see some relief and get cold specially
when our springs summers and fall are 100 + for up to 20 hours a day

In FLORIDA?? I knew Fla. was hot in the summertime, but I did NOT
realize you had 100 degrees for 20 hours a day??
100+ days aren't unusual for us in the summer, but not 20 hours a day.

Sherry

Old January 7th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

It never cools off till about 2 till 4 in the morning on spring or summer
night than the humidity still gets you that number is a little high Summer
day from about
7 am till noon about 70 - 90
noon till 7pm 90 - 100+
7pm till about 2 am in the morning less than 90
2 am to 7 am about 72 to 80
now this dos not included humidity factor which adds a wetness factor plus
10 to 20 degrees in feeling

If we happen to get a afternoon shower which happens all the time it cools
the temperature off but the mugginess cause your shirt to stick to you in
about 5 minutes

now in fall about end of oct and November it only gets to less than 85
during the day not always humidity still in the high 70's at night
Remember my post about Christmas heck this is winter time for us and it was
82 the other day the night never cooled off stayed at 78 near my house and
it was muggy

Google weather in florida

here is how the weather should be todayNormal High: 72°
Normal Low: 50°
Record High: 84° in 1971
Record Low: 31° in 1999

check out our weather for the week not this is winter nind you
http://weather.mgnetwork.com/cgi-bin...lando&state=fl

http://tinyurl.com/dysnz

http://www.floridadisaster.org/kids/index2.htm
http://www.floridadisaster.org/bpr/E...e/heatwave.htm

Old January 7th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"NMR" wrote in message
[...]

Don't go outside *this* morning, NMR, it's going to be friggin' COLD! I
probably should have covered my plants last night; possible frost warning.
I'm not sure where you are, but I'm about an hour north of Tampa.

kili

Old January 7th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 21:31:14 GMT, "NMR"
wrote:

That is our winter I would like to see some relief and get cold specially
when our springs summers and fall are 100 + for up to 20 hours a day

That's a tad tongue-in-cheek, isn't it? I don't know where you
live in Florida but I spent some 30 years there (Lakeland, Cape
Canaveral) and never saw it *this* extreme. Of course, as one who is
not comfortable until it hits 80 degrees, it probably wouldn't trouble
me at all!!! For your sake, hope it cools off for you.

Jeanne

Old January 7th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

That is our winter I would like to see some relief and get cold specially
when our springs summers and fall are 100 + for up to 20 hours a day

That's a tad tongue-in-cheek, isn't it? I don't know where you
live in Florida but I spent some 30 years there (Lakeland, Cape
Canaveral) and never saw it *this* extreme. Of course, as one who is
not comfortable until it hits 80 degrees, it probably wouldn't trouble
me at all!!! For your sake, hope it cools off for you.

Jeanne

You & I sound "thermostatically compatible." I like 80 degrees+ too.
Our weather is diverse; we get heat in the summer like Texas but also
the storms come through from the Rockies and it can get dang cold here.
But our cold never lingers long, maybe a few days then it's back to 50
degrees. As bad as I hate the cold, I like the seasons to change and
the diversity. Like NMR, I don't think I'd like 80 degrees at
Christmastime.

Sherry

Old January 7th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
[...]

That makes me wonder; I've never really thought about it, but do you
have autumn? Where the trees go dormant and drop; their leaves, a crisp
north wind and a blindingly blue sky? October is just the best month
here. May and October.

Sherry

Old January 7th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

We have a season change here it is called the invasion of the snow bird
tourist. They come in with oversized hats on, pants pulled up to their ears
and red as a lobster from being sun burnt even after using 45 proof

No real season change here except for Florida resident month at the
attractions.

kilikini I am north of Orlando in between Orlando and Daytona Beach it got
down to about 35 it is currnetly 50 with out the wind chill factor

Matthew