Head Scratch

Old October 16th 04, 08:36 AM
Wilba

Default Head Scratch

Here's how I get an invigorating scalp scratch*:
1. Grab a willing cat. Probably best to use a cat with clipped claws until
you get the hang of it.
2. Lay the cat on its back in your lap with its head away from you.
3. Hold the cat under the arms so that they stick out straight.
4. Bend forward and rub the top of your head up and down on the cat's paws.
5. You might need to provoke the cat a little by rubbing your forehead on
its tummy.
6. When sufficiently annoyed the cat will extend its claws, and you're set
for a stimulating and exhilarating scratch.
7. For an extra thrill, bring the top of your head down to the cats mouth
and it will try to bite you.

* The author takes no responsibility for any injuries or feline/human
discord resulting from the practice of this procedure. No cats were harmed
in the development of this procedure.

Old October 16th 04, 05:09 PM
O J

On Sat, 16 Oct, Wilba wrote:

Here's how I get an invigorating scalp scratch*:
1. Grab a willing cat. Probably best to use a cat with clipped claws until
you get the hang of it.
2. Lay the cat on its back in your lap with its head away from you.
3. Hold the cat under the arms so that they stick out straight.
4. Bend forward and rub the top of your head up and down on the cat's paws.
5. You might need to provoke the cat a little by rubbing your forehead on
its tummy.
6. When sufficiently annoyed the cat will extend its claws, and you're set
for a stimulating and exhilarating scratch.
7. For an extra thrill, bring the top of your head down to the cats mouth
and it will try to bite you.

You forgot to mention "3A. Close eyes lest you get hind feet scratches
on your eyeballs."

* The author takes no responsibility for any injuries or feline/human
discord resulting from the practice of this procedure. No cats were harmed
in the development of this procedure.

Well we knew that no kitties were harmed, but you'd better not count
on your disclaimer to get you off the hook, we USAians are a litigious
lot.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old October 16th 04, 05:42 PM
bonbon

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:36:51 +0800, "Wilba" wilba at arach dot net
dot au wrote:

Here's how I get an invigorating scalp scratch*:
1. Grab a willing cat. Probably best to use a cat with clipped claws until
you get the hang of it.
2. Lay the cat on its back in your lap with its head away from you.
3. Hold the cat under the arms so that they stick out straight.
4. Bend forward and rub the top of your head up and down on the cat's paws.
5. You might need to provoke the cat a little by rubbing your forehead on
its tummy.
6. When sufficiently annoyed the cat will extend its claws, and you're set
for a stimulating and exhilarating scratch.
7. For an extra thrill, bring the top of your head down to the cats mouth
and it will try to bite you.

Bobby would just think that for some strange reason, you were giving
him belly rubs with your head. However, if a person were to do that
with a couple others we've got, well..........just make sure you've
got your Will in order.

-bonbon

Old October 16th 04, 06:13 PM
Pat

Here's how I get an invigorating scalp scratch*:

snip

I just enjoy having them walk over my body when I'm in bed. It's a nice
little massage. Being intuitive healers, they always seem to step on the
tense spots and linger there. But I'll definitely try - at my own risk - the
head scratch procedure. I have six chances to find one that will cooperate.
Results report to follow.