Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

Old April 15th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

I juzt remfur how long owrz winkin wuz anna how we liked da giftz anna well,
dey purbabli needsa get on to dat gondola ride, which ta tellsa truf i
thinkz i mite lita try mineself, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dat was furry, furry thotful, Chester!

Lucy
purrrrrr-RRRRRR-RRRRRRRRRR

Stormmee wrote:
Chester sees Lewi lookin atta hizown wife kitty wif sum catcern, so
decidesta tak da ni****if anna mofe da ceptin along...

He stands up and goes to the gift table where there isa kushin fur the
winked kuple anna micraphone...

ahum, err, kan i purlese haf yourown attenshunz, itz gettin a bit late

anna
sum of uses are hafin a veri long day so i think itz timeta opin da

happi
winkedz giftz, ifin you two willz kume yourselvez anna sit on diz

kuzshin
each kitt whut wantsa kan bring der gift to yourselvez anna diskribe it

da krow, dat way you won't hafta wunner whut it iz an nocatelse hasta

stop
eatin ta enjoy yourownselvez giftz... I willz go furzt...

Chester goes to da table anna pickz upa long rownd gift, anna as KS anna
lewi opinz da gift chester says: Dis kS anna Lewi isa fluffy blanki,

its
veri lite wate but veri snuggli anna howlds da heat veri gud, anna you

kan
arrange it into ani nezt you wantz, itz multi kulured so da hoomin wont
notize your furz anna wash it too ofin... purlse cept mine anna lucy's

gift
wif owrz luf, Chester

Old April 15th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Now dat iz a tru peeze of artwurk ifin you azkz minesef, Barbie, who lofz
kittee treez...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
.. .
Pitô.ônya tries tu get hur armz arownd hur funnee-rapt gift,
and luuks arownd furr hewlp. Sundance assistz hur in getting
it in front of the nooleewedz:

Diz izza skratshing-pozt twee, furr eddur frunt ur bak klawz, and,
krinkle-krinkle-unrapp Walla!
A carpeted reztink tree, wiff wide, kloz-tugedder-stepping-landinkz
fur boff ov yu tu endjoy reztink on. Note da nitted ooverz on eetsh
landink, uh gray wun, uh wite wun, uh strypt wun anna chekt wun,
day ar nitted owta mine softsoft furrz. See, etsh kornur ov eetsh
landing hazza liddil stufft-wiff-nip-meowzee, hanging by its tayle.

Endjoy!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester sees Lewi lookin atta hizown wife kitty wif sum catcern, so
decidesta tak da ni****if anna mofe da ceptin along...

He stands up and goes to the gift table where there isa kushin fur the
winked kuple anna micraphone...

ahum, err, kan i purlese haf yourown attenshunz, itz gettin a bit late
anna
sum of uses are hafin a veri long day so i think itz timeta opin da
happi
winkedz giftz, ifin you two willz kume yourselvez anna sit on diz
kuzshin
each kitt whut wantsa kan bring der gift to yourselvez anna diskribe
it to
da krow, dat way you won't hafta wunner whut it iz an nocatelse hasta
stop
eatin ta enjoy yourownselvez giftz... I willz go furzt...

Chester goes to da table anna pickz upa long rownd gift, anna as KS
anna
lewi opinz da gift chester says: Dis kS anna Lewi isa fluffy blanki,
its
veri lite wate but veri snuggli anna howlds da heat veri gud, anna you
kan
arrange it into ani nezt you wantz, itz multi kulured so da hoomin
wont
notize your furz anna wash it too ofin... purlse cept mine anna lucy's
gift
wif owrz luf, Chester
Granby wrote in message
Lewi reads this thought and hope it is time to open the presents. He
is
anxious to get on the road to Italy, even if they all port over
there. He
looks at his wife/kitty and wonders if she is getting tired, it has
been a
long day.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
duz you supoze itz timeta opin giftz, Trudi, wunnerin awlowd to
nocat

els
in
partikular
Sylvia M wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in
message
"PixieDust413" wrote in message

Kitty Schottland and her new winkwink, Lewi D. Cat, line up
under
the
cat-sized canopy that the Hemingway Cats put up for them, and
begin
receiving guests.

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Winkwink Of Lewi D. Cat

OO00ooo KittySchottland, I yam sooo hapy furr yuz!
rubby-rubby-boff-cheekz and hed-bonk

Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee
She then addz a strangly wrapped gift to the table

Old April 15th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Barbie anna Mathew Harold approoch da table... they set down a small pakage
in furnt of da happi kuple,... Mathew says: here iza matchin pair of ceramic
bowls, dey haz yourown namez on demselvez, dey iz sturdi anna dey won't tip
ofur, we hopez you likez demselvez,

Barbie sayz inna veri small voize: dey iz alzo veri nize kuz stuffz wunt
spill owta of dem, concatulatshunz agin...

Old April 16th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Owh that wood be romantikal an fun!! Lets go!

Owr wedwink was so wunderful. Remember when we saw dat beyuotiful frieze
fur the furst time? What a wunderful time.

Lucy

Old April 16th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i give you the gift of speshul fudz! it is so so hard for me to give
up fudz butted you are speshul kitties.
beauty

Old April 16th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok den, as soon aza parti breakz up we kan port ofur der anna shop or sumfin
anna go onna ride or sumfin, Chester

Old April 16th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, we is bof purti shy anna we iz juzt gratefulta haf sumcatz
whut likez uses, MH for bof of demselvez
Lucy wrote in message
Yew tew are such nise cats.

Lucy

Lewi's relative Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 December 28th 07 05:12 AM
At the reception Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 39 November 10th 05 03:28 AM
Kitty Schottland's Wedding Reception PixieDust413 Cat community 31 April 3rd 05 02:49 PM
Lilith and Sammy's reception ShortTail Tom Cat community 6 July 14th 04 06:31 AM
Lilith and Sammy's reception Tabitha Kitten Cat community 3 July 9th 04 02:29 AM