Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

Old April 16th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

Weer glad yure heer.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
thank yourownsef, we is bof purti shy anna we iz juzt gratefulta haf sumcatz
whut likez uses, MH for bof of demselvez
Lucy wrote in message
Yew tew are such nise cats.

Lucy

Old April 16th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourwn sf, yourown wink wants uses owta play butted soft anna furry
sayz onli onna pooter fur a bitlonger
Lucy wrote in message
news
Weer glad yure heer.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
thank yourownsef, we is bof purti shy anna we iz juzt gratefulta haf

sumcatz
whut likez uses, MH for bof of demselvez
Lucy wrote in message
Yew tew are such nise cats.

Lucy

Old April 16th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

wurkz fur minesef, mayhapz Tiger anna MM A hasa idermint where we shuld
start, Chester advershum but kluelezz
Lucy wrote in message
Letz du it all!!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
ok den, as soon aza parti breakz up we kan port ofur der anna shop or

sumfin
anna go onna ride or sumfin, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Owh that wood be romantikal an fun!! Lets go!

Owr wedwink was so wunderful. Remember when we saw dat beyuotiful

frieze
fur the furst time? What a wunderful time.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
I juzt remfur how long owrz winkin wuz anna how we liked da giftz anna

well,
dey purbabli needsa get on to dat gondola ride, which ta tellsa truf i
thinkz i mite lita try mineself, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dat was furry, furry thotful, Chester!

Lucy
purrrrrr-RRRRRR-RRRRRRRRRR

Stormmee wrote:
Chester sees Lewi lookin atta hizown wife kitty wif sum catcern, so
decidesta tak da ni****if anna mofe da ceptin along...

He stands up and goes to the gift table where there isa kushin fur

the
winked kuple anna micraphone...

ahum, err, kan i purlese haf yourown attenshunz, itz gettin a bit

late
anna
sum of uses are hafin a veri long day so i think itz timeta opin da
happi
winkedz giftz, ifin you two willz kume yourselvez anna sit on diz
kuzshin
each kitt whut wantsa kan bring der gift to yourselvez anna diskribe

it
da krow, dat way you won't hafta wunner whut it iz an nocatelse

hasta
stop
eatin ta enjoy yourownselvez giftz... I willz go furzt...

Chester goes to da table anna pickz upa long rownd gift, anna as KS

anna
lewi opinz da gift chester says: Dis kS anna Lewi isa fluffy

blanki,
its
veri lite wate but veri snuggli anna howlds da heat veri gud, anna

you
kan
arrange it into ani nezt you wantz, itz multi kulured so da hoomin

wont
notize your furz anna wash it too ofin... purlse cept mine anna

lucy's
gift
wif owrz luf, Chester

Old April 16th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Gud idea! Dat wud be funn.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
wurkz fur minesef, mayhapz Tiger anna MM A hasa idermint where we shuld
start, Chester advershum but kluelezz
Lucy wrote in message
Letz du it all!!

Lucy

Old April 16th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Itd be nise for mew to play wif Chester. He's a furry nise cat.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
thank yourwn sf, yourown wink wants uses owta play butted soft anna furry
sayz onli onna pooter fur a bitlonger
Lucy wrote in message
news
Weer glad yure heer.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
thank yourownsef, we is bof purti shy anna we iz juzt gratefulta haf

sumcatz
whut likez uses, MH for bof of demselvez
Lucy wrote in message
Yew tew are such nise cats.

Lucy

Old April 16th 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we kan wait fur MM A ta gif uses advize kuz herself iza wurld trafeller,
Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Gud idea! Dat wud be funn.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
wurkz fur minesef, mayhapz Tiger anna MM A hasa idermint where we shuld
start, Chester advershum but kluelezz
Lucy wrote in message
Letz du it all!!

Lucy

Old April 16th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

unfrtunately soft sayz mine majik kloak whut iz now mine majik kollar onlezt
wurkz inna komunity anna I han't play wif anicat else juzt yet, MHM, who iz
aktuli abowt az furndli az chester

Stormmee wrote:
thank yourwn sf, yourown wink wants uses owta play butted soft anna

furry
sayz onli onna pooter fur a bitlonger
Lucy wrote in message
news
Weer glad yure heer.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
thank yourownsef, we is bof purti shy anna we iz juzt gratefulta haf

sumcatz
whut likez uses, MH for bof of demselvez
Lucy wrote in message
Yew tew are such nise cats.

Lucy

Old April 17th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:14:47 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

we kan wait fur MM A ta gif uses advize kuz herself iza wurld trafeller,
Chester

Meow, gize! Wood you like to start wif a bisit to my Uncle Darius'
estate in Tuscany? He'd be glad to put you up; den maybe a liddle
bisit to Venice......

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/16/2008 8:01:16 PM
Old April 17th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow is fairly jumping for joy at the sound of the trip.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:14:47 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

we kan wait fur MM A ta gif uses advize kuz herself iza wurld trafeller,
Chester

Meow, gize! Wood you like to start wif a bisit to my Uncle Darius'
estate in Tuscany? He'd be glad to put you up; den maybe a liddle
bisit to Venice......

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old April 17th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:14:47 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

we kan wait fur MM A ta gif uses advize kuz herself iza wurld trafeller,
Chester

Meow, gize! Wood you like to start wif a bisit to my Uncle Darius'
estate in Tuscany? He'd be glad to put you up; den maybe a liddle
bisit to Venice......

Weed luff to go! Owh, Chester, dis is gonna be a funn trip.

Lucy

Lewi's relative Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 December 28th 07 05:12 AM
At the reception Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 39 November 10th 05 03:28 AM
Kitty Schottland's Wedding Reception PixieDust413 Cat community 31 April 3rd 05 02:49 PM
Lilith and Sammy's reception ShortTail Tom Cat community 6 July 14th 04 06:31 AM
Lilith and Sammy's reception Tabitha Kitten Cat community 3 July 9th 04 02:29 AM