Hello everyone!

Old February 2nd 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Hello everyone!

"meee" wrote in message

"NMR" wrote in message

"meee"

Welcome back

Matthew

hello again!! saw you were having trouble with nutcases again.....

only with John Doe who is a net stalker he is love with Barry and cybercat
and now I think he likes me he got spanked by Phil for being stupid now I
think it went to his head

Old February 2nd 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Welcome back! We missed you.
Old February 4th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

meee wrote:

I'm sorry I wasn't around Marina. I will really miss your Frank stories.
That haiku is beautiful, and a fitting tribute to such a wonderful cat. All
our cats are loved, but only some allow us to really be their friend- Frank
was one of those.

Thank you for remembering my darling Frank. Yes, he was my best friend
for nearly 18 years. I feel lost and not sure about who I am without
him. Sorry for being so curt in my original reply, but sometimes it just
hits me like a ton of bricks that he is really gone and I won't see him
ever again. It's been a hard week (not caused by your post, it started
before that).

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old February 4th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
meee wrote:

I'm sorry I wasn't around Marina. I will really miss your Frank
stories. That haiku is beautiful, and a fitting tribute to such a
wonderful cat. All our cats are loved, but only some allow us to
really be their friend- Frank was one of those.

Thank you for remembering my darling Frank. Yes, he was my best friend
for nearly 18 years. I feel lost and not sure about who I am without
him. Sorry for being so curt in my original reply, but sometimes it
just hits me like a ton of bricks that he is really gone and I won't
see him
ever again. It's been a hard week (not caused by your post, it started
before that).

Purrs for things to improve, Marina.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 4th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
meee wrote:

I'm sorry I wasn't around Marina. I will really miss your Frank
stories. That haiku is beautiful, and a fitting tribute to such a
wonderful cat. All our cats are loved, but only some allow us to
really be their friend- Frank was one of those.

Thank you for remembering my darling Frank. Yes, he was my best friend
for nearly 18 years. I feel lost and not sure about who I am without
him. Sorry for being so curt in my original reply, but sometimes it just
hits me like a ton of bricks that he is really gone and I won't see him
ever again. It's been a hard week (not caused by your post, it started
before that).

Lots and lots of purrs and gentle hugs for you, Marina,
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 5th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
meee wrote:

I'm sorry I wasn't around Marina. I will really miss your Frank stories.
That haiku is beautiful, and a fitting tribute to such a wonderful cat.
All our cats are loved, but only some allow us to really be their friend-
Frank was one of those.

Thank you for remembering my darling Frank. Yes, he was my best friend for
nearly 18 years. I feel lost and not sure about who I am without him.
Sorry for being so curt in my original reply, but sometimes it just hits
me like a ton of bricks that he is really gone and I won't see him ever
again. It's been a hard week (not caused by your post, it started before
that).

--

well I hope your week is improving. I know the feeling of losing a good
friend...they might be 'just animals' to others, but the comfort they give

Old February 5th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

A while after I lost Doc and Jennifer, and had already gotten Sundance and
Rebecca, I kept feeling like something was wrong. I was supposed to be with
Doc and Jennifer, not these two new cats. It can take a while, but I hope
having Miranda and Caliban helps.

Sandy

Old February 5th 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Sandy wrote:
A while after I lost Doc and Jennifer, and had already gotten Sundance and
Rebecca, I kept feeling like something was wrong. I was supposed to be with
Doc and Jennifer, not these two new cats. It can take a while, but I hope
having Miranda and Caliban helps.

Yes, that's exactly how it feels. Like something's not quite right.
Thanks for your kind words, Mir-mir and Caliban do fill the emptiness.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi