[OT] Posting Frequency

Old April 10th 05, 04:44 PM
CatNipped

Default [OT] Posting Frequency

I checked again, and also according to someone else here who checked, I have
posted 352 times on this group since January 1, 2005.

Let's see, 352 posts in 100 days, that's an average of *THREE AND A HALF
POSTS PER DAY*!. Most of my posts were in the "flame war" regarding
indoor/outdoor cats.

And yet, "between you and your new best friend Mary (who is mean, nasty,
vile, unbalanced and utter scum and I don't know why you would give her the
time of day) making the group almost unreadable with the flood of off topic
and incessant postings"! LOL

Of course, my *real* crime can be inferred from the above quote... I was
being civil to the queen of rpch+b's arch nemesis. I guess it's just fine
and dandy as long as you're posting off topic attacks *against* Mary.

Well, you know what, I *LIKE* Mary. Mary is what I call "a pepper"! ;
She makes me laugh a *LOT*. If you read what she has to say about *cats*,
you can tell she has a good heart.

It ticks me off when I see people ganging up on her (of course as feisty as
she is she can gang up on them right back - all by herself!). ; I have to
admire the way she just doesn't back down no matter how many villagers are
carrying torches and calling for her blood. ;

I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I like Mary - and for those who
don't like the fact that I like Mary - bite me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 10th 05, 04:55 PM
Joe Canuck

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Ok, I nominate you for the individual in this newsgroup who has the most
free time on their hands.

Bite me.

Old April 10th 05, 05:24 PM
CatNipped

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Well, when you stick your @$$ in my face like this it *DOES* make it easy!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 10th 05, 05:27 PM

Lori, fueled by an obsessive compulsive lack of self control, again
tried to deceive and wrote:
Let's see 352 post in 100 days snip

sigh You can't even be honest about yourself. According to this you've
post 54 times just in the last three days:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...&safe=3Doff&n=
um=3D10&q=3Dgroup%3Arec.pets.cats.health%2Bbehav+a =
r.com&safe=3Doff&as_drrb=3Db&as_mind=3D7&as_minm=3 D4&as_miny=3D2005&as_max=
d=3D10&as_maxm=3D4&as_maxy=3D2005&qt_s=3DSearch+Gr oups

And here you are again doing exactly what I've been saying you've been
doing all along. Thanks for proving me right over and over again.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open one's
mouth and remove all doubt."
=A0
You really should take that to heart.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old April 10th 05, 05:32 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Joe Canuck wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
I checked again, and also according to someone else here who

checked, I have
posted 352 times on this group since January 1, 2005.

snipped for brevity I'm pretty bad about forgetting to do that.

I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I like Mary - and for

those who
don't like the fact that I like Mary - bite me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Ok, I nominate you for the individual in this newsgroup who has the

most
free time on their hands.

Nah, that'd be me.

Bite me.

Smokie Darling (Annie) -

Old April 10th 05, 05:38 PM
CatNipped

tried to deceive and wrote:
Let's see 352 post in 100 days snip

sigh You can't even be honest about yourself. According to this you've
post 54 times just in the last three days:

ROTFLMAO!!

I guess manners aren't the only thing you're lacking in. I see math isn't
your forte either. I said that was an *AVERAGE* of three and a half posts a
day. Please do the math for us Megan and show is where I was in error. And
then take your own advice!

Old April 10th 05, 05:43 PM
KellyH

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I checked again, and also according to someone else here who checked, I
have
posted 352 times on this group since January 1, 2005.

Let's see, 352 posts in 100 days, that's an average of *THREE AND A HALF
POSTS PER DAY*!. Most of my posts were in the "flame war" regarding
indoor/outdoor cats.

Yeah, but you just recently (within the last month or so, I guess) started
posting here. It would be more accurate to take your post average from the
last 30 days.

Can this die already??

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old April 10th 05, 05:58 PM
Mary

"Diane L. Schirf" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
"KellyH" wrote:

Can this die already??

I tend to agree. Silence can speak volumes about the merits of an
accusation, moreso than defensiveness. (Something we all can learn,
including me.)

--
http://www.slywy.com/

Another excellent point!

Old April 10th 05, 05:59 PM
CatNipped

"KellyH" wrote:

Can this die already??

I tend to agree. Silence can speak volumes about the merits of an
accusation, moreso than defensiveness. (Something we all can learn,
including me.)

Yes, of course you're both right. It *is* really difficult to let nasty and
deliberate misrepresentations about yourself to go unchallenged, but I
*will* try very, very hard to do so now. I'm going to log off and go play
with or pet my kitties for a while - something that's been proven to lower
blood pressure! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
http://www.slywy.com/

Old April 10th 05, 06:08 PM
Mary

wrote :

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open one's
mouth and remove all doubt."

You really should take that to heart.

Did anyone else's Ironometer take off
and fly across the room, or was it just mine?

Thanks to Phil P. for posting about Nutri-Cal for Liver Cancer cat David via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 1 February 20th 05 07:53 PM
[OT] Away for a while and a rant CatNipped Cat anecdotes 22 January 14th 05 03:16 PM
[OT] Christmas Carols Yowie Cat anecdotes 8 December 18th 04 05:51 AM
name frequency Ken Phifer Cats - misc 7 December 1st 04 03:47 AM
[OT] Away Some & Web Site CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 November 8th 04 04:21 PM